Achievement app is an app where you can link all your other fitness app and earn points whenever you progress towards your fitness goals.
There are several apps that are compatible with the Achievement app and when you sync a few of them then you would be able to earn points in the app.
The app is known to help you make money while you walk and in this review, we would see if that is actually possible and if you really get paid with this app.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s get started with the review-
What is Achievement App?
Achievement app is an app where you can connect various fitness apps that would help keep track of your fitness in one place.
Every time you complete a task or do something on the fitness apps that you sync with the achievement app, you are going to earn some points.
This way everytime you work towards your fitness you would earn a few points. You need to have around 10,000 points in your account before you can get paid.
The 10,000 points in your account are equivalent to $10 and you get paid via PayPal. This app is for all those fitness freaks who love working out and who can frequently log into this app.
So, if you are someone who loves working out almost every day then you should definitely get this app. Now, let’s see what are the things I really liked about this app.
Things I liked about the app
1. The app is compatible with 30 different apps including MyFitness Pal, Fitbit, Apple Health, Stop and many more.
You can easily sync this app with the apps mentioned above and any data entry that you do in these apps would help you earn points on the achievement app.
2. It is really easy to make money from the app, as you have to do nothing extra. If you work out every day and use the fitness apps mentioned above any way then this app could help you earn some extra cash.
3. It can give you some motivation to work out and do some physical activity every day so that you can earn points.
4. You get paid in cash via PayPal and you need to accumulate 10,000 points which is equivalent to $10.
Things I did not like about the app
1. It takes some time to accumulate 10,000 points, possibly 4-5 months. So, it would take 4-5 months just to earn $10 which in my opinion is really less.
2. You cannot consider this as a source of income. If you want to make a full-time online income then you have to look out for other training and courses.
Would I recommend this app?
The app is legit and you do get paid but if you really want to make money online then this might not be hte ideal way to do so.
The money-making potential is so low that I would not recommend it to anyone who just wants to make money online.
If you are okay with earning some extra money while doing your everyday fitness routine and using all the fitness app, then this might be a decent app for you.
But since the earning potential is so low, I do not feel that the app is worth the time.
Achievement app is legit but it is just not worth the time. No one would want to invest their time with an app which earns them $10 in 5 months, that is $2 a month.