Adver Blast is a product which claims to send unlimited traffic to your website for a lifetime. It is very easy to use since all you need to do is submit your website links or affiliate links into their system and that would bring unlimited traffic to your website but does this really work? Read the complete review to find out!
About the Program
In the promotional video, the man states that this program can help you get traffic to your website forever and it would get you traffic anywhere from between 250-2500+ visitors. All you need to do is enter your website links or affiliate links into their system and it would just keep rotating your ads through a couple of sites.
The sales page claims that the system is pretty easy to follow and does not require much work. You can even change the URLs that you decide to promote at any point of time and divert the flow of traffic to new URLs. Another promise made by the system is that it will solve the major problem of getting traffic onto your site and you don’t need to go through the typical SEO methods to get traffic to your site.
My Personal Opinion
1. Adver blast looks like a site where someone put in a week’s work or maybe even less and thought that this type of promotional page would be good enough to lure people to their product who would realize in a few seconds that it is useless. From the looks of the page, you can tell that it could possibly be a SCAM because the sales page from no angle looks professional or a place where the seller is trying to provide value to its customers.
2. The information given in the video is not detailed, they do not mention on which sites the ads are going to go live and the only thing they say is that the ads get rotated on different sites and you would get unlimited traffic through this method.
3. This method would get cheap traffic on your website. Usually targeted traffic is the one that you should aim for which means that people interested in your niche should visit your site and only then you would have a higher conversion rate. It is really important that you target the right people to your website.
4. The program focuses on getting thousands of traffic to your site or affiliate links but does not mention if there are going to be any kind of conversions and what are the conversion rates experienced by others who have used this method previously. You can find some lame YouTube videos promoting this product but they are as real as the authenticity of the website itself, LOL.
5. Getting traffic to your website is really important and crucial and it really matters how you get the traffic. Usually, traffic that is obtained from organic search is the one that is highly targeted since people interested in your keyword visit your website. It is really important that you have highly targeted traffic and not random low-quality traffic from other sites.
6. The product usually shows your ads when a person is leaving the website, now there are many people or it would be more accurate to say that most of us just close the ads without even looking at them because we all know that they are cheap promotional ads. People are pretty smart these days and they are not going to blindly click on cheap ads anymore.
7. Ads are slowly becoming annoying and most of the people try to stay away from items being promoted through them. You just cannot expect people to trust the links that you promote through these ads and most of them have adblockers as well so it really does not make sense to promote your content through such pop-up ads.
8. We have social media all around us, so if you have some useful product to promote then you should go and talk about it on social groups and maybe post your links there along with a little bit of description which would help people understand your product better. Advertisement on social media in relevant groups can be done for free and it is more legit than the advertisement done by this useless product worth $27.
9. Using such cheap software to get traffic to your website is really not going to work out now especially when Google is strict about almost everything. It is better to stick with the White-hat SEO techniques since they would help you extremely in the long run and help you stay on top in the SERP which would get constant traffic to your website.
The Adver Blast is another waste of time and if you are a serious Internet Marketer and want to build an online business which makes you a full-time income then it is better to stick with white hat SEO techniques in order to get better rankings in search engines and get a constant traffic every day with high conversion rates.
I have tried such techniques when I was a beginner and they are really annoying when they result in not so good conversions. At the end of the day, you need to have people on your site who are genuinely interested in the topic that you are promoting. Adver Blast would really not do anything great and instead of wasting time on such products you could invest in PPC or other forms of advertising that are legit and can actually help you make money.
The only problem with PPC you might have as a beginner is that you need to have the proper training on how to choose the right keywords for your campaigns and the keywords that would help in maximum conversions. I went through the basic training on PPC in Wealthy Affiliate and you too can learn the basics of internet marketing and PPC there. If you want to read more on my online journey and what else you could learn if you join WA then read my complete review on Wealthy Affiliate University.
In the case you have any questions or queries, leave them in the comment section below. If you have any experiences with Adver Blast do share your story with us!
Did this post help you? If it did, do share it as much as possible on social media!