When it comes to wellness and health products, Multi-level Marketing companies do not go unnoticed. Amare Global offers these products but with a twist.
You might have heard that line or something close to the phrasing of “We have products that offer unique ingredients”. It would not be a surprise since most MLM companies do that kind of pitch to garner more people.
First of all, you have to thank yourself for researching the company before making decisions. Jumping into companies that offer you easy money may result in a troublesome future.
There is no easy way to make money in the business industry. You have to work for it and put investments in it, so good for you for not falling into their sweet sales talk.
You might be wondering whether Amare Global is a scam or not. Well, to be frank with you, it is not a scam but it does have a feature of a pyramid scheme.
In this review of Amare Global, I will dive deep into their company and let you know how it works. This will include the ways on how to join them, and how you can possibly make money with them.
So, let’s get started!
What is Amare Global?
Amare Global is an MLM company that sells mental wellness supplements and daily nutrient supplements. The nutrient supplements are common in the market but you might find the mental wellness a little odd – we will discuss that further.
Just a little background about Amare Global, the company was founded by Hiep Tran who is also the company’s CEO.
The company was founded in 2016 and they are based in California.
Hiep Tran was a co-founder of Meritus in 2008. He eventually resigned in 2016 due to medical reasons and focused on Amare Global since then.
Risking his health was one of the reasons why he focuses on Amare Global’s mental wellness products.
There is also a whole team of executives in the company including Shawn Talbott. Talbott was originally a co-founder of the company but was placed under the team of executives.
The company did not mention why but Talbott has been in legal hot water because of his previous company.
This is not a surprise since MLM companies are usually mistaken for scams. But what put Talbott under fire is that his previous company over-advertised their products.
That company had to pay millions of dollars for exaggerating the benefits of their products.
So what does Amare Global sell?
Amare Global sells products that promote overall well-being and mental wellness. Their approach is that we all have a second brain and it is found in our gut.
That is what makes Amare Global unique as it pitches something you did not know you have. Their products cater to the brain, the gut, and the connection between the two,
These products claim to help you think better and improve overall health. Their products are based on Chinese medicinal practices.
Every product of Amare Global claims to improve mental wellness and give proper nutrients that our bodies need on a daily basis. Here is a list of their products:
- A combination of probiotics, prebiotics, and phytobiotics that were proven scientifically to improve mental wellness.
- Costs $74.95
- A product that focuses on the improvement of mental sharpness, cognitive thinking, and creativity.
- Costs $44.95 for a bottle that contains 60 capsules.
- This is the product that helps you connect your “two brains”. It improves the chemical messengers between the gut and the brain.
- Costs $54.95 for a bottle that contains 60 capsules.
4. Reboot +
- A 3-day system that claims to reboot your axis. Axis is the connector of the brain and the gut.
- Costs $34.95 for a box that contains 12 capsules
5. Mood +
- A product that relieves you from anxious feelings, stress, restlessness, and sadness.
- Improves your overall mood
- Costs $59.95 for a bottle that contains 60 capsules.
6. Energy +
- Improves brain and physical performance.
- Costs $44.95 for a box containing 30 single-serve sticks.
7. Relief +
- This product supports the natural pain response of the body.
- Costs $54.95 for a bottle containing 45 capsules.
8. Sleep +
- Improves sleep so you do not feel tired right after waking up.
- Improves rest and the refreshing capability of the body.
- Costs $59.95 for a bottle containing 60 capsules
- Costs $29.95 for a bottle containing 60 capsules
- Complete Gastro-internal support.
- Costs $29.95 for a bottle containing 60 capsules
11. GBX Product line
- It contains products that help improve your metabolism by boosting microbiomes from fruits and vegetables.
- It contains proteins, multivitamins, and seed powder.
- The price range is $29.95 to $39.95
There are other products that Amare Global sells individually. They all improve your overall health and you can also buy them in packages.
So if you are planning to buy more than one product, I suggest that you buy them through product packages as they are cheaper than buying them individually.
Their product packages range from Kids FundaMental Pack ($119.95) to Launch Pack ($849.95).
The Amare Global Compensation Plan
MLM companies like Amare Global make their compensation plans complicated to make them look like professionals.
This is not great for someone who wants to join the business because you want to be as clear as possible. Especially when it involves your money.
There are two basic ways to earn money from MLM companies, including Amare Global. That is to earn a commission on sales and recruit other people so you can earn bonuses as well as commissions from their sales.
This is the money you get when you sell their products at a higher price than the retail price. Amare Global lets you have a 25% discount on their products and you can sell them at retail price.
So for example, you buy a $100 worth of product and you get $25 off. You can sell that to your customers for $100 and you get to keep the extra $25.
Commissions from your downline
This is the money you get from the people you have recruited.
The Amare Global compensation plan is quite hard to understand. This is the same as any other MLM companies and they design it to be that way.
To put it simply, you get different percentages from each level of your downline up to the 7th level.
The first two people that you recruit under you are your first level. They then proceed to recruit two people each and that is your level 2. The process goes on and on.
So you see, there are 7 levels of the downline and that is a lot of people. That means that the more people you and your downline recruits, the more money you make.
6 other ways to earn money with Amare Global
1. Personal Customer Volume Bonus
- This is a direct and residual bonus paid on a monthly basis.
- Includes a 5% to 15% bonus when you sell 500 to 1,500 worth of Personal Volume (PV).
2. Heart Start Bonus
- Paid every 60 days based on new customers and recruits.
- You can earn up to 20% bonus when you are a new “Wellness Partner”
3. Autoship Incentives
- Also called the “Me and 3 Bonus”.
- Generate and maintain three affiliates.
- Maintain 600 Group Volume a month and you can earn $135.
4. Residual Commissions
- This is based on Amare Global’s uni-level structure.
- You can generate 5% commission on your level 1 downline.
- When you are a Leader or higher rank, you generate 5% from level 1 up to level 7 of your group.
5. Revenue Bonus Pools
- This is a commission that you get when you move up to a higher rank.
- The company-wide sales are collected and they use 7% of the total and place them to five different revenue bonus pools.
- Different affiliate ranks receive a bonus depending on how high their rank is.
6. Infinity Bonus
- This bonus is available for the top 3 ranks in the company.
- You receive a 1% to 3% bonus depending on your rank.
Come to think of it, if you hear that you can earn commissions up to the 7th level of your downline, you think that it is a great way to make money.
The catch is, it is so hard to recruit that many people. MLM companies say that you can earn passive income by recruiting more people but they do not mention how hard it is to recruit that many people.
In case you still want to join Amare Global, how much does it cost?
You can join Amare Global in two ways. They labeled them as “Entry Points” to the company.
The first is to become a Preferred Customer. You need to pay $24.95 annually to become a Preferred Customer.
1. Comes with a 25% discount on every product that you buy from Amare Global
2. Free products when you refer other people to the company
The second is to become a Wellness Partner. This position costs $69.95 annually or you can buy a Launch Pack that costs $849.95.
`1. Comes with a 25% discount on every product that you buy from Amare Global
2. Business Starter Kit
3. Chance to earn commissions from the company’s Compensation Plan
4. You need to sell products equivalent to 100 PV a month to stay active.
1. Relatively New Company
- Amare Global was founded in 2016 which means it is still a new company and it still has the momentum to succeed.
2. Great Commissions
- A 25% commission on every product you sell is not bad for an MLM company.
- The prices of the products are higher than the average supplements so you might have a hard time selling them but once you do, the commission you get for selling is pretty decent.
1. Expensive products
- As I have just mentioned, their products have many competitors and a high price might not be a good selling point.
2.The shady background
- The co-founder (now a part of the executive team), Shawn Talbott has some dark pasts with legal lawsuits against him and his previous company.
- Talbott has been accused of exaggerating their products in infomercials.
- Talbott also has a promotional video about Amare Global’s products so this might be a red flag as well.
Should you join Amare Global?
Don’t! Amare Global is an MLM company and this is the biggest red flag of them all. MLM companies only succeed because of recruitment.
99% of the people that enter this industry fail and lose money. When you see the pattern and their plans, only people on top earn money, leaving new recruits to lose money.
I cannot stress this enough. MLM companies that have good reputations have this toxic trait, how much more for a company that has a member with a doubtful background?
If you really want to succeed and make money online, Amare Global is not the answer. Neither is any other MLM out there.
You see, MLM companies force you to recruit people to earn money and unknowingly, they force you to recruit the people closest to you.
You would not want to ruin personal relationships now, do you? Neither do I and that is why I chose to enter the online business industry with Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is a kind of affiliate marketing that helps you earn money by promoting on your website. Wealthy Affiliate helps you learn the basics of the internet in order to create a website perfect for earning money.
Yes, MLM companies give you your website to sell your products on but Wealthy Affiliate gives you something more than any MLM company cannot.
That is the knowledge to handle your website. Wealthy Affiliate teaches you how to direct targeted traffic to your website via a step-by-step lesson plan.
By investing your time, effort, and a very small $19 monthly fee, you can start your business with Wealthy Affiliate.
In less than 6 months, your business can start giving back the money and energy you invested. That may seem like a lot of time but learning how to start a business is hard and Wealthy Affiliate makes it easier.
You do not have to worry about bothering your friends and family anymore. You just need to put in the right amount of time and effort and you are good to go.
You will receive my personal comments and guidance too. That means that I can guide you throughout the process of improving your online business.
If you have any experiences with making money from Amare Global then share it with us in the comments below!
If you liked the post, then do not forget to share it on social media!