Big Dog secrets is an e-book that is getting pretty popular these days and for some reason people even get into buying these products. The book claims to reveal the internet marketing strategies that will help you make money online but is it legit or just another online program out there that gives you very little help in making money online.
Program: Big Dog Secrets
Owner: Stan Stuchinski
About the Program
Big dog secrets is an e-book which claims to help you make enough money to attain financial freedom. The book will show you how to increase traffic to at least 5 million a month which is clearly amazing if you can get that kind of traffic to your website or online business.
Stan also claims on the sales page that you do not need a website or a blog to make money with his method instead you could make it even without having these pre requisites. These claims sound too good to be true and hence I had to do some further digging and observation and mentioned below are some points
My Personal Opinion
1. Even though this point is irrelevant in the context but what is wrong with the text font of the sales page. There are a few things written in a very creepy font and that itself shows how serious someone is to sell their products.
A few fonts were disturbing, at least to me! It felt like I was on a promo page for a horror movie. You can check out the sales page for yourself and in case they change it after they read this review, take a look at the screenshot below.
2. There are a few contradicting claims. For example, he says he would teach you a traffic of 5 million per month and after a few sentences say that you do not need a website or blog to make money from his method then where is the traffic of 5 million being directed.
I understand that he could direct to other sources of marketing but being clear about it on the sales page wouldn’t hurt. Rather than using such creepy fonts, he could have just explained what he was selling his product.
3. The way the entire sales page is made up just makes me scared of what might be inside the book. The low-quality images and the really horrifying text font, it is like Stan is trying to prove a point and I do not want to see it because I’m already horrified half way into the sales page.
Jokes aside, he claims to teach you every secret about internet marketing and that would require very little time and make you tons of money in exchange.
4. Honestly, after being for quite a while in the make money online niche, I have realized there is no secret to making money online, you need to work every day and be persistent if you want to see results in your business and make money online. The way he claims to help you make money without a website, product and just from traffic seems too far fetched.
5. Although it is a $7 book, I think Stan should have explained what he would be teaching inside of promising a 5 million traffic which is really not possible if you looking for targeted organic traffic.
Organic traffic is something that is going to convert and if you are not having targeted organic traffic then it is nearly impossible to get good conversion rates. I’m pretty sure that even the best of the best in the internet marketing business would claim that it certainly takes time to get to the traffic of 5 million visitors per month.
6. Stan has really nothing great to offer in his book, no wonder he is selling his book on a creepy web page. He talks nothing about making money and how it takes some time to get to a point where you finally reach financial freedom.
There is a reason his book is priced at $7 because there is nothing much to offer and even if you do not find anything you like or useful you would not be disappointed since it is just $7. I guess this was the logic that went behind making the book as well and pricing it cleverly.
Big Dog secrets is something that can be a good read but might not be a useful internet marketing ebooks. I would rather suggest that you buy an ebook from Amazon on Internet marketing. Although it might seem like buying the book might teach you how to get huge traffic but honestly, you need to learn the basics of starting an online business to know how everything works.
I too had bought an ebook on similar lines only to realize later that it was a good read and informative but not good enough to give me results. SO, consider buying this book only if you okay with spending $7 without getting any results and making any money online in return.
If you want to get started like how I did on a very low budget then check out my #1 Recommendation for starting an online business. I remember being broke and hence investing very less into my business which was not more than $50 a month and now I have a full-time online business.
So, if you are interested in making money with affiliate marketing along with my 1 on 1 mentorship then do check out Wealthy Affiliate. Even if you are not interested in investing, for now, that is fine because you can get started with WA for FREE and decide yourself if you are made for it or not.
In the case you have any further questions leave them in the comment section below and I would be happy to help!
Do share this post with a friend who plans on buying this e-book, LOL!