Bitsforclicks is growing in popularity like the survey websites and since it is free to join everyone wants to know if there are ways in which you can make a full-time income from this site. As the name suggests, the site pays you in terms of bitcoins and not real money, however, the bitcoins are equivalent to money and you can withdraw money once it reaches the threshold.
Price: Free to join
What is BitsForClicks?
BitsForClicks is a pay per click site where you are going to get paid for clicking on ads but in exchange for bitcoins. This site is one of the make money online sites where you are promised that you can easily make money by signing up for free and just clicking on ads.
Sounds too good to be true, right?
Actually, the site is a little suspicious and you would know more about that in a moment. Looking at the model of the site, you are just getting paid for ads so if you want to make a full-time income then you might want to rethink about investing your time in learning some good training to get started with making money online rather than wasting time by clicking on ads.
What I think about the program
1. Getting paid in Bitcoins is going to be annoying for a few people who do not have any idea of what they are and how they could usefully invest into them. The conversion from bitcoin to currency is very low, so basically you are getting paid in pennies for clicking on ads and to reach a particular threshold you need to put in a lot of time by just clicking on ads.
2. The program is free to join but honestly, there is nothing they can ask money for anyway. They do not give any training or anything and the whole idea of clicking on ads to make a living is such a scam. There are way too many sites who are into the same strategy and none of them work out.
3. The site is pretty new and you just cannot trust a make money online site which is just a year old. In just a year the site has gotten plenty of complaints which shows more red flags than needed.
4. Many users of the program have stated that they got paid for the first few months and later on their payment was never made and the entire program just tricked them into doing work for free. If you do not want to fall into such unnecessary problems then it is best to stay away from such scams.
5. The method you adopt to make money through this site is never going to help you make a full time income so it is best that you steer clear from such sites and rather look out for programs that are actually going to teach you how you can make legit money online from the basics.
Overall the BitsForClicks program is something that I would not recommend. It is free and you can easily join the program but it would just be wasting your time in the wrong direction and such scams are usually demotivating as they make you feel that making money online is nearly impossible.
When I went to such programs as a beginner I too started to get the feeling that making money online might be an impossible task and all the people out there are perhaps lying about it. But then I realized that making money online needs effort and determination just like any other job.
If you want to make a full-time income, the way I do with affiliate marketing then feel free to join my #1 Recommendation which is free to join and at the same time you can PM me and ask me any questions along the way.
The training teaches you affiliate marketing and how you can easily make money by setting up a website in any given niche. You can learn how to make money online the way I did and with my one on one mentorship as well. This is the training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.
If you have any further questions then leave them in the comments section below!
Do share your experiences with Bitsforclicks as it would help the other readers.