ClickBank Pirate review is going to be interesting if you are still wondering why then let me ask you a question- Have you seen their cheesy sales page? LOL. So, without any further ado let’s get into the review-
Name: ClickBank Pirate
Owner: David Blaze
Price: $67+ $37 upcoming months
What is Clickbank Pirate?
Clickbank Pirate is an Internet marketing program where you would learn to make money online by selling Clickbank products. Clickbank pirate promises that as soon as you would plug in their system, your ClickBank sales would explode and you would end up racking loads of money.
There are a couple of before and after screenshots on the sales page, where they show that the customers were making zero money before using the system and as soon as they implemented the Clickbank Pirate system, their sales exploded and they started making hundreds of dollars every day online.
This program has too much to offer but is it really good enough to make a full-time income online? I have seen a few red flags in this program so keep reading to know if ClickBank Pirate really works or is another SCAM.
My Personal Opinion
1. The entire sales page is very vague. David never mentions anything about how you are actually making money online and the entire process involved. All he says is that his method is better than the others that are available in the market.
2. He does mention a bit about opt-ins so I’m guessing he is focused towards email marketing but even email marketing needs to be done when you know the basics of Internet Marketing very well and he never mentions anything about that.
3. The best line in his sales page is when he says that ‘Traffic is the last important thing’. I really do not understand how he thinks people are going to believe his nonsense when traffic is a very important part of running an online business. Your online business exists because you see a potential traffic that you could drive to your site which would generate revenue.
NO TRAFFIC = NO MONEY
4. He says it is important that you get your visitors to subscribe to your email list and then sell them products. Guess what, that is really not the way any online business has ever worked! You need to give value to your customers and only then you should expect them to trust you and join your email list.
An online business is all about helping your customers and not about trying to make money by misguiding them or by just telling them the half truth. You need to value your visitors and not treat them like guinea pigs.
5. Another really ironic statement made on this sales page is that- Why to teach you a system when we can directly give it to you!
This statement is more like- Why teach you driving when we could directly give you a car! Well, I need to know how to drive if I ever plan on using that car similarly you need to learn how to manage a money making system if you ever want to maintain it so that it keeps growing in revenue.
Another important reason why you need to learn basics of Internet marketing is because you want to MAKE MONEY ONLINE and there is no other way but to learn the techniques so that no one could easily scam you. You need to invest in yourself and learn the right techniques that you need in order to make money online.
6. You realize this is an icing on the top of the cake when you read this statement from the sales page- “You see, we are just plain sick of seeing people getting ripped off”. I mean if you sick of seeing people getting ripped off then go ahead and provide some legit solution which actually works.
This does not give you an opportunity to join the group and start ripping off people yourselves because you are just sick of watching others making profits that way, LOL. The least they could do was tell people exactly on how they plan to guide you in making money online.
7. This program is basically like any other scams that I have reviewed before. It reminds me of the Auto Affiliate program which is a SCAM on the similar lines. If the plugin product they gave really worked then all the people would be doing this and there would be no need for anyone to work on a 9 to 5 job. All you need to do is just plug in the system and the money is made on autopilot! LOL.
I have nothing against David except the fact that the product he is selling is an outright SCAM and he needs to actually start using all his systems for himself to make money because clearly nobody is buying his bullsh*t ClickBank Pirate. I guess it would be better if he actually provided people with something valuable rather than a completely useless product that would never make money online.
Making money online is possible but it is not some 5-minute job that would result in making you rich within a few seconds. You need to work for it the same way you work in your job. The only difference between a job and an online business is that you make more money in an online business and you can work anytime you like from the comfort of your home or anywhere else(provided there is a good internet connection).
If you really want to make money online the way I do then check out the best online training that I recommend which would help you make money online and give you the necessary tools that you may need. I even share a story of how I started my online journey so do check that out as well. Is making money online possible? Yes, it is and I know many people who have actually succeeded the same way I did so go ahead and check out my #1 Recommendation where you can start your online business for FREE!
If you have any further questions, leave it in the comment section below and I would be happy to help.
In the case, you want to share you experiences then feel free to share them in the comment section below!