Data Entry Direct is a website where you are able to make money online through freelancing. It gives you data entry jobs that you can do from anywhere provided you always have your laptop and internet connection on you.
These jobs are beginner friendly as they do not require any specific skills and you can just get better in doing them with practice.
But can this website really help you make a full-time income or is it just another make money online system that claims to help you make an online income but in the end doesn’t do as promised?
Read the detailed review where we discuss everything about this program and if it is worth your time or not!
Name: Data Direct Entry
Website URL: www.dataentrydirect.com
What is Data Direct Entry?
Data Direct Entry is a website where you can get access to some Data Entry jobs and make money online. If you are someone who is looking for a work from home opportunity then this might be something you want to consider.
The website links you with Data Entry jobs from different companies and you are given clear instructions and a set time in order to complete your task.
If you take more time than expected then you might get a penalty but otherwise, you are good. The pay of each job depends and if the work is more you would be paid more.
However, there are a few red flags that you get to see once you sign up and we would get into it in detail in the next sections of the review.
Pros of joinig the website
1. You get access to data entry jobs which you can do from the comfort of you home. You can choose anytime to do your work, you just need to take care that you finish your work before the time limit.
2. The website is easy to sign up as all you need to do is give them your basic details and confirm your email.
Cons of joining the website
1. In order to get an insider access you need to pay $27. So basically to find a data entry job, you have to pay them $27 which is not right. There are many platforms that offer jobs to their mebers witout any memebrship fees.
So, I do not understand any point of paying them money so that you can make money.
2. The pay with data entry jobs is not that high and it may not be possible to earn a consistent income from the website.
3. There is no transparency in the website and you are not told what you would be given once you pay the $27 to be a memeber.
This seems really suspicious to me and as a beginner it is really easy to get carried away with just online job opprtunities.
4. There are may legit opportunities like iWriter, Fiverr, etc where you can freelance and earn money. These websites charge you nothing when it comes to being a memeber and having an access to the platform.
I really do not understand why would anyone want to pay $27 just to have an access to the platform.
Would I recommend this website to anyone?
No. The whole website is vauge and paying them moeny to earn money doesn’t seem like the right thing to do, this kind of logic is never going to go well with me. So, instead of investing your money in such websites it is better you go for something as simple as iWriter.
If you want to write articles and know you are good at it then you can easily go ahead and invest your time and money with iWriter.