Product: Earn Cash Yearly
Rating: 25 out of 100
Price: Trial $2.95+ $49.50 a week later.
Owner: Jean Shonowo
What is Earn Cash Yearly about?
Earn Cash yearly is a product owned by Jean and she claims that you can make money online from Google Adsense and Clickbank. She has discovered a unique method through which she claims she could help you earn anything from $500 to $25000. She has been doing this for about 7 years and has made a lot of money online through her techniques.
How does it work?
In this program, Jean says that she mainly uses ads which is the reason she makes money through Google Adsense and Clickbank ads. Once you sign up for her program she would give you a website with more than 300 pages so that you can place your ads on them and then when someone visits your site and clicks on this ad, you will get paid accordingly.
Jean ensures that you can make money from her site within 3 months and would be making a steady online income. You would get a website with a lot of content and you could easily place ads according to the tutorials which are present in the tutorials recorded by Jean.
She even shows the screenshots of the money that she makes every month through this method and says that it has worked for her for 7 years and it still continues to make money online. She even says that it takes less than an hour of work to be done on the ready made website so that you can get started with the money making process.
What I think about the program
There are a couple things about the program that makes it look like a scam and a few of them are-
1. The site that Jean gives you is something which may or may not be ranked and if the site is not ranked in Google then there is no way that you would get traffic on that site. Moreover, even if the site is ranked, the site needs to be on Page 1 to get some considerable amount of traffic to start making money through ads.
2. Being ranked on Page 1 would require you to refresh content every time and since you have no idea on what the niche is and how you need to go about with content writing and marketing, I highly doubt that the website would be updated and in that case, there is a high chance of not sustaining the traffic if by any chance you are getting some.
3. Getting traffic is great, but you need to get traffic that converts. Usually, people who visit a website because they are interested in the topic of the website and want to read some informative content. If you have ads that randomly display things that people do not relate to then there would be fewer clicks on the ads.
4. Apart from all this, Jean claims that she has signed a contract with Google and they give her some special referral code and when you make money from the domains she gives you for ad placement, she too gets paid by Google. The only question I have is, how on earth did she come up with that lame story!
Why would Google pay her when they are already paying you for the clicks on their ads, how is that even related? The entire concept is messed up and really does not make too much sense for an internet marketer who makes LEGIT money online from her online business.
I really do not understand how could she think of fooling people into believing that crazy logic where google gives her a share of their Adsense money. It is clear that she thinks newbies are going to buy her product once they hear that she works with Google and the name would help her to build a trust among them.
5. I think one cannot even get into believing her sales page, so buying her products is far from my imagination. There are a few products where you get convinced by their interesting sales page and then realize that they are a SCAM since they do not promise the services they did on their sales pages but in this case, Jean’s sales page screams SCAM loud enough for you to run away as far as you possibly can.
Without taking too much time, I would clearly declare this product as a SCAM. The method they are trying to sell in this product is PPC mixed with the monetization of your site through AdSense. In order to make money through PPC, you need to have a website and know everything you need about the website’s niche. Along with that, you should have a clear knowledge on how to work on PPC ads.
You just cannot take a random website and then go ahead and start advertising it without having any knowledge about the page that you are leading your visitors to and what kind of visitors you want to target. This is a lame product with so many loopholes that I do not think you should waste any of your time with it. Earn Cash Yearly is clearly a scam and you should avoid investing in this program.
There are many other programs that can teach you the right techniques on how to make money online and if you really want to make money from PPC then you have the Internet Jetset by John Crestani or you could even join Wealthy Affiliate which taught me these methods.
If you want to know how I started my online journey and started making money online then check out my #1 online training recommendation where I tell you how I started my online journey and more about myself and how Internet Marketing changed the way I looked at make money online schemes. If you have anything you want to ask me, you can leave all your questions in the comment section.
If this post helped you then do not forget to share it with your friends.
In the case you have any further questions then leave them in the comment section below, do not hesitate if you are a newbie since that is where we all start.