Gold opinion is a survey site where you are guaranteed to make a full-time income by just filling surveys online. Is it too good to be true? Does it really work? Read the detailed Gold Opinions Review to find out more about it.
Name: Gold Opinions
Owner: Paul Parker
Price: $1 for a 7-day trial, $27/month
What is ‘Gold Opinions’ about?
Gold Opinion is an online site where you are promised to get paid to fill online surveys. It is very similar to the other survey sites, the only difference being that most of the survey sites are free to join and on this online website you have to pay them to be a member.
Gold opinions is pretty much like any other online survey site that offers you a huge amount of money for a single survey and then fails to do anything hence leaving you being hopeless about making money online. There were a few sites that I reviewed previously and they were pretty much similar to Gold Opinions.
There are a lot of similarities between this site and other survey sites that demand monthly fees from you and just offer surveys that do not pay more than $1 on completion. There are a lot of red flags on the sales page as well which is really giving away the fact that this site would help in any way for someone to make a full-time income online.
My Personal Opinion
1. I really do not understand the idea as to why would anyone pay to join a survey website when there are many sites where you could be members for free. If they think that they are paying more than other sites then let me break the bubble for you since the amount you get paid on completion of every survey is between $0.001-$1.
2. The reason they pay less for surveys is that there are a whole bunch of people who are willing to make money through online surveys. It does not require any skills and most of the people are willing to do it resulting in less work and more people willing to do the work hence low payouts.
3. The online survey sites are good to make some pocket money. If you think about making some good money by just filling out surveys then you need to understand that it is never going to happen! No one ever became rich by such filling out surveys. If that happened then everyone would be busy doing this and no one would ever have any money related issues.
4. This program just lures you into thinking that you can instantly get rich by just filling out surveys from the Day 1, at least that is what they want you to think and that is what you can see in the testimonials as well. There is no way a person can just start making money online from Day 1 without putting in any efforts. If that happened, I would be doing it rather than working hard providing quality content through my websites.
5. Inside the paid members area you are given a list of sites where you could join and get some surveys for which you can get paid. The list could even be found online and I really do not understand why would they ask someone to pay money to see that lousy list. You could find most of the sites online and they have nothing new in them.
6. The amount you pay for the membership is really not worth what you find inside the program. If you are paying 27 dollars per month and are getting paid around $0.01 for a single survey then it is hardly possible for you to recover your monthly payment leave alone making more than that money.
7. Choosing this site as an aid to generate full-time income is mere stupidity and in my honest opinion, I really don’t think anyone could generate a full-time income. If you have heard that someone is making a full-time income by filling online surveys then either they are lying or they are working really hard to get the work done.
‘Gold Opinions’ is a SCAM and it is not worth your time and money. I have seen many online sites that offer paid surveys for free and many of them are legit but none of them ask you for a monthly fee and those who do ask for a monthly fee are SCAMS.
Gold Opinions is like any other typical survey sites where they ask you to pay a given monthly fee and in return promise you survey sites that would pay more than $10 per survey. That is seriously not going to happen and there is no way anyone would pay you so much in order to fill online surveys.
I too was convinced about an online scam and just before investing in it I read an online review and realized that it was just a way adopted by the owners to make some money and people who had bought the program ended up not making a single penny.
However, I finally learned how to make a full-time income online and if you want to know how I make money online then do read my review about the best training online else you could know more about me here.
If you have any further questions or queries, leave them in the comment section below and I would be happy to help.
Did this post help you?
Do let us know your thoughts and if you found the post useful then share it with your friends on social media!