Guaranteed Solo traffic is one of those programs that promises you traffic which would result in more conversions or sales on your website but does this technique really work or is it too good to be true? Continue reading the review to find out-
Price: $19 one time fee
About the Program
Guaranteed solo ads claim to be one of those products that would get your site around thousands of clicks indicating a regular flow of traffic to your website. The sales page is useless as there is really no information about this program and how it works. It’s more like just pay us and we would get you clicks.
The program nowhere says how it works and no one explains how it could benefit your site. To an experienced Internet marketer the sales page itself says loud and clear that the program is not legit but if you are a beginner then you might want to try it out. You can surly try it out but just read my review before going ahead with the purchase.
My personal Opinion
1. I have reviewed many sites and there were many occasions where I have stated in the review that the sales page gives you only half truth which can be misleading. In this program, there is no truth, in fact, there is no information on how the product works at all.
2. The sales page has the list of all the people who have tried it and the number of clicks and sales that they have received after using it. The conversion rate is not even 1 percent and that really shows that the system is useless and it is not going to work.
3. You do not know where the program places your ads and is resulting in what kind of audience is visiting your site. If you have a niche website on Football then you would only get conversions if people interested in football visited your site. If you have totally unrelated visitors visiting your site then they are bound to leave your page sooner leaving you with a high bounce rate.
4. The program does not tell you the strategy they use to get clicks, for all you know they could be outsourcing the work to get clicks from sites like Fiverr or other places in order to get work done for cheaper and the remaining money left from what they spend on outsourcing the work for cheap gets automatically converted into profits.
5. The site is really suspicious, neither do they tell you what goes on behind the scenes (apart from the fact that you need to place ads) nor do they help you with your conversions.
6. You can make money by placing ads within the search engines but that would require some training in PPC and by training, I mean basic knowledge on the risks involved and which keywords would convert better. You can learn PPC yourself and implement it or you could get a training in affiliate marketing the way I did. Either way, this is really not the right way on how you should get traffic to your website.
7. You could even go ahead and place your ads on other websites but that would require some investment on your side since buying ad spaces on websites can be a little expensive for a beginner in Internet Marketing who has a lower budget. To be honest, I would never spend on ads especially in the beginning of my online journey.
8. Yes, you can make money from ads but by posting them on sites that are relevant to your niche. No, you cannot make money from the Guaranteed solo traffic, so there is no point in investing in a useless program. I doubt if even those sales made by the people who bought them are true or just made up.
The internet is filled with such SCAM products that promise you traffic but the problem with all of them is that none of them provide authentic targeted traffic which is possible if you get ranked on page 1 of the search engines. It is really important to understand that only targeted traffic converts and cheap/bought traffic is useless.
You need to understand that any website or online business will take the time to get traffic and you do not need to resort to these cheap techniques in order to get traffic that barely converts. Google bots are smart and they can surely detect if you are having authentic traffic on your website or not which would, in turn, affect your rankings in the search engine.
It is always better to keep growing your online business regardless of the traffic initially and once you start getting some consistent traffic then your website traffic will only increase with time. The golden rule for being successful in an online business is KEEP POSTING CONTENT and stay consistent. Just keep creating and posting content and everything will follow.
If you want to know how I started making money online then go ahead and read my online journey and the specific training that I took in order to build a couple of websites that have a constant traffic now and it only increases every month. To get a legit targeted audience to your site read my review on the #1 training that I recommend on my site.
If you do not want to invest in a training then that is fine as well. You can ask me as many questions as you want here and I would happy to answers all your questions.
If you know a friend who is struggling with traffic on his/her website then do share this post with them!
Do leave your thoughts in the comment section below!