Many people who get into the money making venture might take some time to actually make a full-time income. However, if you just want to make some instant money as a writer then iWriter is one of the perfect platforms where you could earn a couple of dollars instantly by writing articles for your requesters!
What is iWriter?
iWriter is a website where you can create a free account as a writer and even as a requester and write or request for articles. The beauty about this website is that you can sign up for free and it does not require any initial investments to get started as a writer and start making money.
Quick Easy steps to follow to get Started with iWriter
1. Create your free account: This step is simple as all you need to do is provide the iWriter server with all the necessary details and successfully create your free account.
2. Grammar test: There will be around 15 questions based on English grammar and you need to get through all of them to start writing.
3. Phone Verification: There would be a stage where you need to verify your contact number and you can complete the process only after phone verification.
4. PayPal Account: All the payments are made to your PayPal account so make sure that you have one already. Setting up a PayPal account is easy and if you do not have one already then sign up for a free PayPal account now.
5. Getting Started: Once you have given the grammar test and verified your account, you are now ready to write content and click on the write content tab in order to see the listing of projects available.
How do you make money on iWriter.com?
On the website, you have the ‘Write Content’ tab where you will find article listings. You will initially be a standard writer where your price per article can range anywhere from $1-$6.
Once you take up a project, there is a timer that starts and you will have to complete the project within the specified number of hours. The time they give is more than enough to complete the project so that should not be a problem for most of the writers.
However, if you fail to submit the project within the specified time then your project is canceled and it gets queued in the listings back again. Try to complete the project within time.
How to make more money on iWriter?
You need to have a minimum of 25 reviews and a rating between 4.1 to 4.6 to be a Premium writer where the rates are doubled for the same number of words as in the case of Standard Writer. If you have a rating of more than 4.6 then you are an Elite Writer and if the ratings are above 4.8 then you are an Elite Plus Writer.
The rates double up as you jump to the senior writer levels. There are projects that pay you around $40 for an article as long as 500 words if you are an Elite Plus Writer. Such projects are rare but are going to be definitely worth it if you are an Elite Plus Writer.
If you even spend around an hour on iWriter and if you are an Elite/ Premium writer then making around $20 a day would not be a difficult task once you completely understand the entire writing and research process. Working for even 5 days a week you would end up making around $100 which is not that bad! If you want some extra cash then iWriter can definitely be the site that you can go to whenever needed.
Have I tried iWriter?
Well, yes. I will recommend this service only if I have tried it and since I have had a personal experience with iWriter, it is safe to say that it is completely legit. You can get started with iWriter anytime you wish to. All you need to do is get your profile verified and pass a simple grammar test. It is one of the trusted sites that will pay you as soon as your article gets approved within the time span of three days.
If the requester does not approve your writings within three days then your article gets auto approved and you still get the money transferred in your iWriter account which was promised for the given article. So, there is no way that you will not get paid except when your article gets disapproved.
Why choose iWriter?
I have looked at several sites where you can get paid for your writings but none of them promise that you will actually get paid for the article you write. Most of the writing sites follow a selection process where you need to wait for your article approval and it can take months for it to get approved.
In iWriter, requesters are supposed to either approve or reject the article within the time span of 3 days and that is more specific and confirms if you are getting paid or not. Everything is transparent in the case of iWriter but in the case of other sites, you will never know about the status of your article.
Things I like about iWriter-
1. Fast approval of articles.
2. Easy transactions
3. An organized website where you have writer ratings deciding your payment.
4. Different niche topics to choose from and easy to complete tasks within the given time limit.
5. Zero initial investment and no unwanted hassles like other article submission websites.
Things I do not like about iWriter-
1.If you are a Standard writer then the payout might just end up being around $100 a month(depends on the number of articles you write per day).
2. Most of the benefits are obtained once you reach the premium writer level because you are paid more for the number of words you write.
3. Not all of us could make a full-time income off the website- There are a lot of factors involved in iWriter and the most important one being having a good writing style. You do find projects in other languages as well but most of them are in English and having a good knowledge of the language is definitely important here.
Should you join iWriter?
Definitely. The sign up is free and you can start writing articles once you are done with creating your account. However, different people might have different experiences because the experience quality in iWriter depends on the requester for whom you choose to write articles.
In comparison with all the other sites that we have iWriter is one of the best sites that ensures you a legit payment in exchange for safe delivery of your articles. If you are really looking for a quick way to make some extra cash and have a good style of writing then you should definitely try it out!
If you want to know how I started making a full-time income within 6 months then read my complete review of the best online training. In the case you have any further questions about iWriter then let me know in the comments section below!