Info Biz Academy is one of those ‘make money online’ training that will burn a hole in your wallet! Well, apart from tons of green that you need to pay to access the membership there is a lot more to the Info Biz Academy, is it really worth the time and can you actually make money online with it?
Owner: Micheal Ullman
Price: $995, $795+ $37/month
What is the ‘Info Biz Academy’ about?
The Info Biz Academy uses the technique where you are going to find out the hot topics that are trending and you are going to put together an info product that gives a people helpful information on that topic. If you plan on creating an ebook which discusses a problem then your product typically should be the solution to those problems.
In this way, you would be targeting a specific audience and trying to sell your product to them, although this sounds pretty legit, I really do not understand from the sales page on how you would be selling those products and how they would reach to the people who are interested in it. The program does offer a way in which you would be able to make sales and get traffic but does it really work or is it another scam? Continue reading to find out!
My Personal Opinion
1. Creating information products is the main way you are going to learn how to make money online from this training program and to be honest, it is really not easy to create one.
2. If you are taught to create one(information products) using other’s content then you should forget the thought of selling such a product to anyone. Not only this is wrong, this is really not going to add value to your product and your business.
3. You need to have some authority in the niche in order to sell an information product online. Imagine, a product that is recommended by a trusted fitness guru and there is a similar product that is being supported by a random person, which product would you buy? It is obvious you would buy the one recommended by the fitness guru because of his authority in the given niche.
Now, it is pretty clear here that the fitness guru has better chances of selling the product. The same follows here, you need to have some recognition in the niche which can even be through an authoritative blog.
4. If you are a beginner then creating information products may not be a piece of cake and you might end up just giving up on the idea of ever making money online.
5. Next, comes the selling of these Info products, this process is more difficult if you do not have a fan base/ followers or an email list to sell the products to. Marketing is going to be difficult without a platform and you might end up advertising on social media but again you might have the problem where people will not trust a person who is unknown in the given field of topic.
6. This is definitely a hit or miss method of making money online and I would not recommend a beginner to take this kind of risk especially when you are starting out since the risk of failing gets higher if you are a beginner to internet marketing.
7. This involves a high investment which is not something most of us are willing to get into especially while starting out online. If I was a beginner I would have thought at least a hundred times before investing into something this expensive not being sure if I would make any money back.
8. There might be hidden costs involved. As it says on the sales page that you would be developing an information product without doing much, I’m hoping they expect you to hire freelancers to write for your info product. I hope that is the case and if not then taking content and spinning it is really not something that is recommended since the results are not great.
9. Have a look at the sales page once again, the creator of the product just outlines the basis of what he is going to teach you inside. I feel he should have been more clear on what he plans to do and how he would help you in creating an information product. For someone into Internet marketing, it is pretty clear that he has important points masked which is another red flag.
There is no way I would recommend this product to anyone. It is way too pricey and it is difficult to earn money this way. It could easily take you around 2 years to make money if you want to do it the right way since you would be creating a product that would provide your visitors some value and to create it would definitely take quite some time.
This is definitely not some get rich quick type of program and if you are into getting rich in a day formula then you might as well quit internet marketing today. There is no such thing as getting rich quick and you definitely need to work hard if you want to make some consistent sales online.
If you want to learn how to make a consistent income online then you can join me on my Internet Journey where with the training from Wealthy Affiliate and the one on one training from me you could start making money within 3 months. Yes, it does take three months and some work but the training is legit and if you are interested and serious about making money online then I definitely recommend you check it out. You can get started for $0 and later the first month pay $19 and then go monthly or annual depending on your choice.