4 Percent Group is an Internet Marketing Course that you can use if you want to learn about affiliate marketing and traffic generation. The entire course looked pretty interesting to me, however, I did wonder for a moment if 4 Percent Group was indeed legit!
There are way too many online courses out there that claim they would help you make money online but in reality, they are just not up to the mark and are plain boring courses that beat around the bush and do not teach you the strategy on how you can make money online.
Is 4 Percent Group really going to help you make money online or is it just another internet marketing course that promises you a lot and fails to deliver?
Read the detailed post where we discuss everything about this course and if it is really worth the money or not!
Name: 4 Percent Group
Website URL: fourpercent.com
Price: $497-$2000 (Depending on the course you join)
How does 4 Percent Group Work?
4 Percent Group provides online training that helps you make money online, however, there are way too many online courses out there that promise to teach the exact steps to make money online and 99 percent of them fail.
The 4 Percent Group has a huge catalog of courses and training that you can purchase if you want to learn about Internet marketing. A few videos are FREE while if you want an in-depth knowledge of a particular topic then you need to purchase a course.
The library is huge and you can select any video training you want to, however, the only limitation being, for any video training you choose, you have to purchase it and the prices are not affordable.
There are a few videos that are free but they do not really give you the necessary information that you need in order to get started with making money online.
More about 4 Percent Group…
Inside the training, there are various categories like List Building, traffic, sales and conversions, marketing strategies, etc. These strategies help you grow your online business and I would definitely agree that these topics can very much help you scale and grow your online business.
The sad part here is that in order to view any of these programs and complete any of the video training series you need to pay something and the prices are around $500-1000 which is expensive especially if you are a beginner.
The whole look of the website is pretty good and you have an organizer as well that lets you track your work and progress. This website could have been an amazing one, however, the price of everything inside it just makes me want to take a pass on the website.
There are way better IM courses out there that give a lot of information, so you do not need to spend thousands of dollars on one training series alone, that is just bizarre, especially for a beginner who has not even started making any money online.
The training that is available for free is good but you can always find similar training on YouTube for free. So, I do not see the point of going through the pain of signing up on the website. You can easily browse more valuable content on YouTube or even a few blogs.
Pros of the website
1. The website has a FREE sign up process. So, you can take a look at all the courses for FREE and you do have a couple of pieces of training from the owner where he introduces you to the whole idea of making money online.
2. There are many video training series and you can choose to join anyone among them according to your liking. Different courses have different costs, so you might want to choose the one that suits you the best.
3. The video training is legit and they might actually help you learn more about Internet Marketing and how you can make money online.
4. They do not promisee to help you make money online instantly, but they are open about the fact that it can take you some time to make money online which is rare to see in most of the online IM courses.
Cons of the website
1. The training seems to be very vague, it is not in an order which would make it easier for a beginner to follow and make money online.
There is a ton of good content but it is seriously going to be overwhelming for a beginner who is just starting to make money online.
2. The courses are way too expensive. If you are starting an online business then you should definitely consider the Return on Investment factor in any course you invest. In this case, the ROI seems very low to me making it one of the major reasons I would not recommend this program.
3. The methods taught in the program are good but I feel they should have taught the basics of having an online business which is very critical for anyone who wants to succeed online.
Would I recommend this program to anyone?
No. You can sign up for a free account but paying that amount of money for one video training series seems stupid. You can get a lot more for a much lower price with other affiliate marketing courses.
The investment is a lot if you add up the total money you would spend to learn from all the courses available. You can get all of these in my recommended training for just $47/month and they even have a starter membership offer so if you go premium before 7 days, you can get $19/month.
The training there seems much better than what I find in the 4 Percent Group so I really do not understand why the courses are so damn expensive.
Not going to recommend this course as it is really expensive and does not seem worth your time and energy. If you are a beginner it might just confuse you and you will end up giving up all hopes on making any money online.
If you too are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey Here.
If you have any questions or experiences in with the 4 Percent Group then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!