If you are trying to join the 7 Figure Freedom Formula then you need to read this review on the program which would show you how the entire program works and if it is really worth the time and energy or not. Honestly, if this program is good enough, I too would have joined but did I really do that? Read until the end of the review to know everything about this online training on Internet Marketing.
Name: 7 Figure Freedom Formula
Owner: Matt Lloyd
Price: $1- trial period for 7 days & $48/month once the trial period ends
Website URL: www.7figurefreedomformula.com
What is the 7 Figure Freedom Formula?
The 7 Figure Freedom Formula is an online training that would teach you how to make money online and the owners promise to teach you the tricks that they used over time in order to reach their 7 Figure status of online income. The training just costs $1 to get started and once the free trial period is done, you are going to pay the rest $48 for the rest of the monthly membership.
Honestly, I was quite impressed with the 7 Figure Freedom formula, I mean who wouldn’t like to be a millionaire, it would possibly solve all our money issues, but then I was skeptical and thought of looking more into the program and seeing if it really had something that could help me reach the 7 figure income goal.
So, if you are interested in joining the program as well, then you should know more about the 7FFF which would be covered next.
The 7 Figure Freedom Formula is actually a training that is owned by MOBE. MOBE is an online business owned by Matt Lloyd and he has created some successful online training and programs. The training offered by Mobe claims to help you build a real online business and if you look into the entire training you would realize that you have a lot of different courses that you can choose in order to build the type of online business you want.
However, the MOBE is not a program that I liked and there are way too many reasons for it. The 7 Figure Freedom Formula, on the other hand, is okay and not something that I found out of the box. The main reason why these programs do not impress me is that there are way too many informational blogs out there and if you want to charge people for something then make sure that you are giving them something more than what those blogs are giving out for FREE.
Keep reading to understand what I’m talking about;
What I liked about 7 Figure Freedom Formula
1. You can try the entire program for a trial period which costs just $1 which is pretty good as you do not need to shell out thousands of dollars to get started the program. The monthly fees for the program is pretty good as well since it is just $49/month.
2. The course is easy to understand and navigate. Once you enter your dashboard area you would have no problems in understanding how to get started. If you do, then they have a wonderful support team and hence you can clear all your questions and queries.
3. You have a personal coach who would constantly be in touch with you after every course you finish in the 21 Steps and till support lasts for only a few videos in the beginning (more on this later in the review). The Personal Coach would unlock the next video for you and if you have any questions you can clear it with the coach.
What I did not like about the 7 Figure Freedom Formula
1. The course was very general and basic information. As said earlier in the post, when you are going to charge people money for a course, make sure that there is some meat in your content. The 21 step course that you get is very simple and there is nothing great in there which would lay your foundation for Internet Marketing.
2. If you are a beginner then you might not be able to tell the difference(maybe that is how people get into buying such courses) but the information in the course is similar to something that you can find on some really good Blogs and Youtube videos for FREE. If you have been following few of the famous IM bloggers then you would know that most of the information that you find in the training is going to be very simple and general.
3. The Personal Coach assists you only till the 6th video and from there you need to purchase licensing rights in order to be able to promote their products. This was shocking to me as I would have never expected them to do this, I mean why would you want to pay someone to promote their products. However, that is how it works in this program.
4. The amount you have to pay in order to get the right to promote MOBE products is $1,997. This is a pretty huge amount for me and if I was just starting out then I would have never paid such a huge amount. So, it is totally up to you, if you want to pay that amount and promote products where you can earn around 90 percent commissions on every sale you make.
5. However, I would like to mention that MOBE does have some really good commission rates and you can earn as their affiliate but if you are a newbie and are planning to earn from their training course then you might want to look elsewhere as the training that you get in 7FFF is not something I would recommend.
There are a ton lot of things about MOBE online and many people have complained about losing money due to this site as well! Can you make money out of this program?
Definitely, you can. But if you are a newbie I do not think it would be easy to make money from this training. When I started out, I had no idea on how online businesses worked and knew nothing about making money online. I never spent a ton of money to get started and to be honest, I was almost broke when I wanted to start making money online and did I mention, I had lost my job as well.
If you have any questions you can PM me once you have signed up or even leave a comment in the comments section below!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!