7K Metals is a Multi-level marketing company. It was founded on September 22, 2016, and it is based in Idaho, USA. The founders are Zach Davis, Josh Anderson, and Richard Hansen. Their CEO is Sam Cook.
Zach Davis and Josh Anderson have backgrounds in Multi-level marketing. Richard Hansen is the precious metal expert in the group.
7K Metals has been getting a lot of attention. Bigger companies are trying to figure out if this is a good company to invest in.
It offers you help until they can say that you are financially independent. Once that happens, 7K Metals then allows you to buy their precious metals in order to secure your wealth.
If you are wondering if you should join the company, you have come to the right place. In this review, I will discuss how you can get into the company.
I personally do not recommend 7K Metals for you so I will also include suggestions on how to make money online with better benefits and a better chance of succeeding.
So, let us begin in this 7K Metals review.
What are 7K Metals?
7K Metals is a company that offers precious metals as their main product. They also recruit people to earn money.
Just like any other MLM company, 7K Metals has a slim rate of success. It also has a unique product to sell in their business.
They buy precious metals from other sources and then sell them on their website. When you join 7K Metals, they sell you the metals with low prices and make you sell them.
As I have mentioned above, they make sure that you are financially stable. They then proceed to let you buy their precious metals by convincing you that you an secure your money by buying their precious metals as they increase in value as time goes by.
They put the coins that they have collected on their website. However, only the affiliates are allowed to purchase from the list of metals.
This means that 7K Metals does not have real products or services to sell to retail customers. They only show precious metals that their affiliates can buy and sell to customers themselves.
The precious metals that they are selling in their online storefront have a wide price range. Their cheapest metals are sold for as low as $16.63 while the expensive ones can reach a price of more than $8000.
7K Metals Product Line
1. 7K Selected
- This is a collection of precious metals that 7K Metals have collected. These metals are bound to get a higher value if held for a long period of time.
- This is where you would find an assortment of gold and silver pieces of jewelry.
- This product line includes watches, bracelets, chains, rings, and the like.
Here is a detailed list of their jewelry line. Take note that these metals are sold to their affiliates only
- 1/10 ounce Gold Eagle (Member Price is at $127.87 and Buy-Back Price is at $119.81)
- ¼ ounce Gold Eagle (Member Price is at $312.48 and Buy-Back Price is at $293.76)
- ½ ounce Gold Eagle (Member Price is at $610.56 and Buy-Back Price is at $587.52)
- 1 ounce Gold Eagle (Member Price is at $1,195.20 and Buy-Back Price is at $1,176.19)
- 1 ounce Gold Buffalo (Member Price is at $1,192.32 and Buy-Back Price is at $1,180.80)
- 1 ounce Gold Bar (Member Price is at $1,162 and Buy-Back Price is at $1,152.01)
- 1 ounce Gold Kurgerrand (Member Price is at $1,180 and Buy-Back Price is at $1,164)
- 1 ounce Gold Maple Leaf (Member Price is at $1,177 and Buy-Back Price is at $1,167)
- 1 ounce Gold Philharmonic (Member Price is at $1,178 and Buy-Back Price is at $1,164)
- 1 ounce Gold pamp (Member Price is at $1,174 and Buy-Back Price is at $1,164)
- 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Common Date (Member Price is at $17.56 and Buyback Price is at $16.96)
- 1 oz Silver Eagle Common Date (Member Price is at $18.21 and Buy-Back Price is at $16.96)
- 2016 Silver Eagle Box of 500 Oz (Member Price is at $9,130.00 and Buy-Back Price is at $8,480.00)
- 1 oz Silver Philharmonic (Member Price is at $17.46 and Buy-Back Price is at $17.21)
- 1 oz Silver Various Generic Round (Member Price is at $16.46 and Buy-Back Price is at $15.97)
- 10 oz Silver Generic Bar (Member Price is at $164.60 and Buy-Back Price is at $159.61)
- 100 oz Generic Silver Bar (Member Price is at $1,628.00 and Buy-Back Price is at $1,596.01)
- 1 oz Silver Britannia (Member Price is at $17.66 and Buy-Back Price is at $16.96)
- Silver Maple Box (Member Price is at $8,830.00 and Buy-Back Price is at $8,755.00)
NUMISMATIC (The following products are only sold at a Member Price)
- MS64 Saint Gauden PCGS or NGC Gold at $1,376.00.
- MS63 Saint Gauden PCGS or NGC Gold at $1,360.00.
- MS70 Silver Eagle PCGS at $98.00.
- MS70 Silver Eagle NGC at $98.00.
The prices of the products may vary depending on the international price of gold and silver.
1. Dealer Direct
- As a 7K Metals member, you have access to some of their most precious metals from the main supplier.
- You can purchase these metals at a low price.
2. 7K Gear
- These are merchandise products by 7K Metals available for both men and women.
- This includes hats, backpacks, T-shirts, and more.
7K Metals Compensation Plan
Just like any other MLM company, 7K Metals require you to recruit more and more people. This is where you will get most of your earnings.
They also have Residual Commissions where you sell their precious metals to gain more money. Both forms of commissions use the binary system of MLMs.
To put it simply, 7K Metals use points to calculate the sales volume. They use these points to determine how much you earn from each of your legs in the binary program.
The binary program is split into two sides. These are your right and left leg. This is done to help commute how much you earn in a week.
The team commissions for 7K Metals depend on how much your left team or your right team earns. The higher they earn, the more points you get.
It goes like this. If each of your “leg” earns 1,000 points, you will make $1,000. This commission also has a reset system.
The reset system means that for every point more than 500 but less than 1,000 that your team makes, it resets to zero the following week.
This compensation plan is where you earn 5% of what your personally affiliated people make in a given month. For example, if your personally sponsored affiliate earns $1,000, you would earn 5% of that which is $50.
Joining 7K Metals and Staying as an Affiliate
7K Metals require you to pay $250 to join their company. You can also pay a one-time $75 dollars and then a $10 monthly fee thereafter.
If you want to keep your membership with them, you need to generate 25 points each month. You are also required to sell at least 1 membership per month and you need at least two referrals, one on each leg of your downline.
1. High Earning Potential
- You have the opportunity to make a living with their products.
- Their compensation plan is also high if you are to complete the requirements.
2. Great Management Team
- Their founders have experience in Multi-level marketing.
- They also have a handler for their precious metals so you know that they are legit.
3. Membership Perks
- You have access to precious metals and you can purchase them at a low price.
1. 7K Metals is an MLM company
- It is proven by statistics that MLM companies rarely guarantee success.
2. You have to be a member before you can order.
- 7K Metals does not sell its products in retail. You need to be an affiliate to purchase their precious metals.
3. Limited Products.
Would I recommend 7K Metals?
The short answer is no. 7K Metals, despite their amazing management and benefits, is still a Multi-level Marketing company.
You are most likely to fail in this line of business. In fact, only 1% of the people who venture into this program succeed and earn money, leaving 99% failing.
7K Metals is also a new company. They have been in the business for less than five years and you might need more experience to deal with something of this caliber.
They do have legit products and I cannot personally say that they are a scam. However, if you join an MLM company like 7K Metals, you still risk losing your money.
There are a lot of reasons why MLMs do not succeed. One reason is that they do not teach you how to properly manage your business.
For example, they give you a website and that is it. They do not teach you how to direct targeted online traffic- which is essential if you are running a business online.
Ultimately, 7K Metals is a legit business, in my opinion. However, I am sure that there are other ways to start your business on the right path.
7k Metals is not a website that I would personally recommend for someone who is looking to start a business online.
MLM companies are a waste of time as you just end up promoting things to your friends and family since they never teach you anything about Internet Marketing.
Making money online is possible but like any other endeavor, you need to put in all the effort and stay persistent towards your goals.
If you really want to start an online business, I would personally suggest affiliate marketing. This is a better way of starting your business online.
It removes the hassle of having to convince your friends and family to buy memberships or your products.
Wealthy Affiliate is a kind of affiliate marketing that gives you the opportunity to learn how to succeed in the online business. Wealthy Affiliate offers step-by-step lessons on how to start your business.
If you start today, you can get a free trial for 7 days and pay a very cheap $19 monthly fee. Within 3-6 months with Wealthy Affiliate, you can expect your business to start earning money.
You would even get my personal help so that you can get started with making money online easily as WA gives you all the essential tools that you need in order to get started with making money online.
It is a beginner-friendly course and you do not need any prior knowledge before you get started with working on this website.
Wealthy Affiliate has helped over 1 million people. Be one with those people and start your business with Wealthy Affiliate today for FREE!
If you have any experiences with 7K Metals then do share it with us in the comments below!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share this on social media!