Bux Inc is one of the make money online sites that give you hopes of making money online with little or almost no work. If you think this site will help you make a full-time income online then you have to read this review before you think of investing your time or money in this website.
Name: Bux Inc
Price: Free to join
Website URL: www.buxinc.com
What is Bux Inc?
Bux Inc is an online site that promises you to pay for every click. The amount you get paid is around $5 to $10 for every click which is pretty amazing if they actually paid that to their members. You need to reach the threshold of $5000 in order to withdraw the money you have earned by clicking on ads.
The site is pretty much easy to get started with and there are no skills or training required in order to get started with making your first income online. But does the program really work? I had the same question in my mind and after a little bit more research about the site, there is something you should know before joining this site.
My honest opinion on Bux Inc
1. When I saw the site, it definitely looks poorly made and gives very little information about the program which in itself was a big red flag. They promise that you get paid around $5-10 for every click which is impossible. The site instead will ask you to join several other sites in order to get “full access” which means they just lure you into the program and start pestering you to register for other membership accounts.
2. The threshold of $5000 is honestly way too much in my opinion. You are earning just $5-10 per click(assuming what they claim is true), then making $5000 will take a really long time and if they do not make the payments after working so hard and investing a lot of time into this, then that would be extremely frustrating.
3. The fact that they promise $5 per click is complete nonsense. If they were actually legit and paying someone that amount for the number of clicks then everyone would be doing this job and no one would ever feel the need to go to a regular 9 to 5 job. Everyone would be clicking on ads and making a full-time income.
4. There are a lot of make money online scams out there and after a lot of research and being into internet marketing for years, I have realised that such get rich quick programs are nothing but a way to lure beginners into signing up for free in the beginning and then later they try to rip you off one way or another.
5. Many people have complained about the program not paying them when they reach the $5000 threshold. This was shocking to me because imagine the amount of time and energy these people have invested into this program and later getting cheated on, really sucks. Check out a few complaints here.
The site is an outright scam as neither do they provide anything resourceful nor do they help you make any money online. Staying away from the site is the best you can possibly do and if you are really interested in making money online then you should consider investing in some training that would teach you internet marketing from the basics.
When I went to such programs as a beginner I too started to get the feeling that making money online might be an impossible task and all the people out there are perhaps lying about it. But then I realized that making money online needs effort and determination just like any other job.
If you want to make a full-time income, the way I do with affiliate marketing then feel free to join my #1 Recommendation which is free to join and at the same time you can PM me and ask me any questions along the way.
The training teaches you affiliate marketing and how you can easily make money by setting up a website in any given niche. You can learn how to make money online the way I did and with my one on one mentorship as well. This is the training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.
If you have any further questions then leave them in the comments section below!
Do share your experiences with Bux Inc as it would help the other readers.