Is eCom Crusher a scam or do they actually deliver what they say in the program? If you are thinking of having an e-commerce business or plan to sell on Shopify then eCom Crusher can be a useful training that you might want to look into, but is it really worth all the money? Read the detailed review to figure out!
Creator: Robin McGlynn
What is eCom Crusher?
eCom crusher is an online course that would teach you on how you can sell products on Shopify and make money just within a few hours. The course is supposed to teach you ways that you can make money on Shopify and the training will teach you everything about it.
The course is mainly directed towards people who are interested in e-commerce and if you want to make money online via Shopify then you must read the entire review before buying the product. This review is going to be short so without wasting any further time, let’s get into the main details of the product.
What I think about eCom Crusher
1. Selling on Shopify is indeed one of the best ways you can make money online however when it comes to this training I really doubt if you can really start making any money by just going through this training.
2. One huge problem I always have with most of the internet marketing programs out there is that they have tons of upsells. Now the payment for this product is processed by ClickBank so you do have the money back guarantee however, you won’t receive the money back for any of the upsells that you have purchased.
3. The product does have information about selling on Shopify but according to me most of the information is diluted and can be condensed into one simple video. The training could have been a bit better and the fact that there are upsells just turns me off.
4. If you really want to get started with selling online then there are tons of case study out there that are legit and available for FREE. You just need to follow a few really good blogs that give you value and you would be very clear with the basics of selling online.
5. The sales page does not provide enough information on what is inside the program and that in itself is the biggest red flag for any internet marketing program. Usually, IM programs that do not tell you what exactly to expect from the training are SCAMS and do not provide any valuable information that can be used to make money online.
6. The information on the site will not help you earn any money online and in the end, the only way that you can make money is by their affiliate program. However, one cannot recommend a program like eCom crusher to anyone because it isn’t useful.
Honestly, I would not recommend this product as it does not deliver what it promises, I was expecting it to be a bit better and organised when it comes to training as even I was interested in selling on Shopify but as a beginner I found it really confusing and not a good place to start your training.
If you are looking for ways to make money online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started. You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training teaches you affiliate marketing and how you can easily make money by setting up a website in any given niche. You can learn how to make money online the way I did and with my one on one mentorship as well. The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.
If you have any further questions then leave them in the comments section below!
Do share your experiences with eCom Crusher as it would help the other readers.