Is Empower Network legit? This has been asked many times by people who are interested in making money off the internet, so without further ado let’s get into things.
Who is the creator of Empower Network?
David Wood is the founder of empower network who started this in 2011 with the motive to empower small business owners to make use of the benefits of internet marketing without dealing with the unnecessary challenges that they face while starting off with their internet businesses.
What is in the Empower Network?
Kalatu Blogging System($25/month):This is a blogging platform and basically it has a box ready blog, i.e. you would have your site designed with a few pages and everything to get started.However, the blogging platform here is compared to WordPress and David claims that the sites available here could easily help you in ranking.
Inner Circle($100/month):This includes a lot of audios from various leaders and successful entrepreneurs. This is mainly to enhance your knowledge about the whole internet marketing and keep you motivated all the time throughout your online business journey.
Top Producer’s Formula($500/month):This has some three step unique method to achieve success in the online world much faster. It would enhance your chances of being successful online and is claimed as a “must have” if you want to be really successful by simply applying three steps.
Team Building Formula($1000/month):This uses some logic about how team building techniques could help you double your business and it claims to be one of the best ways to increase your income
Mass Influence Formula($3500/month):In this, they teach how you could actually influence people to buy the system and change their minds even if they do not wish to buy the product.It is mainly about convincing people on how to buy something and the training is all focused on that aspect.
What I liked about the Empower Network
- The motive behind the entire system is nice, David actually wishes to help people having small businesses and directs this system such that they would grow and become entrepreneurs and the entire system is all about it.
What I did not like about the Empower Network
- Well, let’s begin with this ! First of all, apart from the motive of the program nothing else is convincing and nothing else seem to work.
- I don’t think the idea of having few box ready blog would anyway help in ranking sites, at least not anymore with the changes that google have made a few years back.
- They have these different levels of courses and you could be an affiliate for only those courses that you pay for.For example, if you buy the Inner Circle then you could be an affiliate for Kalatu Blogging and Inner Circle and not for the rest of the other courses(provided you pay for Kalatu Blogging).
- They have way too many upsells and it is a little annoying because you can spend $2000 in a training, it is so unfair to actually expect that from a beginner who is just trying to learn about Internet marketing.The up-sells made me feel like this product is a scam and hence I didn’t feel really good about Empower Network on the whole.
- There are no ethics involved when it comes to teaching the training, they basically cheat you and then teach you how you could cheat someone else in the same way so that you would get a commission.This isn’t really the way how you go about with Internet Marketing.
- There is a lot of money you are actually spending in order to find online success and it isn’t worth it, like why would anyone spend $1000 when they would find something really good and motivational audios on Internet Marketing on YouTube. There are many free videos from leaders on Internet Marketing and paying so much for that seems useless.
- There have been many complaints by its members and all of them point towards the lack of quality of training that must be provided inside Empower network.
- There isn’t any effective Support Group inside Empower Network making the entire training even more annoying than you would expect.
Can I make money from Empower Network ?
I really do not think so, I really do not think that you could make any money from the Empower Network since all you have to do here is sell the wrong products in the wrong way(On the interent, ofcourse). If you make any money, then I think it would simply mean that you were lucky enough to make money here and it anyway wouldn’t last for long.
Is Empower Network a Scam?
I do not know if it was intended to be a scam but as far as my perspective goes I do feel it is a scam and would not recommend anyone to buy this product since it is a real waste of both time and money.
Still got any questions? Do leave it in the comment section below and I would be happy to reply !