People love traveling. People also love making money. Well, there’s a way to combine the two. What if you could make money online, and also have your own traveling agency.
Won’t that be the perfect dream job? There’s a new website that provides you with the exact opportunity – Evolution Travel.
This was a pretty new and interesting concept to me and I wanted to know if I could really make money this way.
But there are a few downsides to this program and to know more, read the complete review where we talk about everything about the website and if you can really make a full-time income with this opportunity.
What Is Evolution Travel?
Evolution Travel is a “cloud-based travel agency” based in Nevada. The website allows individuals to start their own Travel Agency, sitting at home.
The website is basically an MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) platform, where users can earn money by referring others to this website. Apart from this, users can also earn by selling travel packages, hotel bookings, flight tickets, etc.
How Does It Work?
To get started with Evolution Travel, you are first required to sign up as an affiliate on the website. For this purpose, you will need to buy a basic membership that will cost $49.
However, you are also required to pay an additional fee of $69.95 every month for admin expenses.
For this amount, you get a completely customizable WordPress Travel Agency website, along with a set of travel agencies directories, special discounts, and several other benefits.
They also provide you with some video pieces of training to help you better understand the industry and increase your earning potential.
For all the travel sales that you make, you earn a commission based on your ranking with the website. The platform also provides Cruise packages, and this is where it stands out from the competition.
Apart from this, users can also earn by referring others to become an agent. By doing this, they again are entitled to earn a separate commission, based on their MLM rank.
The Payment Structure
The compensation plan for Evolution Travel is a complex structure. Here is a simple breakdown of the various levels –
- Consultant Rank – The basic rank after signing up on the website.
- Executive Consultant Rank – You signed up 3 consultants under you.
- Bronze Consultant Rank – You signed up 6 consultants under you.
- Silver Consultant Rank – You signed up 9 consultants under you.
- Gold Consultant Rank – You signed up 15 consultants under you, 3 of which have a Silver Consultant rank or above.
- Platinum Consultant Rank – A downline team of 300 members.
- 1 Star Platinum Rank – A downline team of 500 members.
- 2 Star Platinum Rank – A downline team of 1,500 members.
- 3 Star Platinum Rank – A downline team of 3,000 members.
- 4 Star Platinum Rank – A downline team of 9,000 members.
- 5 Star Platinum Rank – A downline team of 15,000 members.
- 6 Star Platinum Rank – A downline team of 30,000 members.
- 7 Star Platinum Rank – A downline team of 50,000 members.
- 8 Star Platinum Rank – A downline team of 100,000 members.
1. After signing up you get a personal travel agency website that is fully customizable. It is built on WordPress, so maintaining and customizing the website is really easy.
2. Users can even earn commission extending to 90%.
3. The ranks have been well divided and for different levels. Users can easily understand their rankings, and what is expected to reach the next rank.
4. The website has a BBB rating of A+, making it a trustworthy website.
5. The website has some good partnerships with travel agencies, helping you get heavy discounts.
1. The admin expense charge of $69.95 per month, adds up in the long run. It makes it really expensive to run the website.
2. The website is more focussed on recruitment than towards selling the products. You may be earning more money by referring one or two agents to the websites, than by selling 5 or 6 travel packages.
Would I recommend this website?
If you want to use this website to make money online then I would say its better to stay away. I mean the commissions might seem tempting but it is going to be a task to sell these to anyone.
You need to have a target audience to whom you can sell it and with the information given on this website, it seems that it going to be difficult for a beginner to sell these to anyone.
Overall, it again breaks down to an MLM scam where you are asked to sell people the products so that you can make a hefty commission regardless of the fact that the prodcut is useless and is of no use to anyone.
There are so many things that you can sell from the website but you need to know the basics of Internet marketing to do so. The MLM part of teh website seems like a total scam to me.
The MLM program of the website made me run for the hills. Usually, MLM programs are no good and in case you have no idea what they are then, just know that you are forced to sell stuff to people so that you can make money.
There is nothing else taught and you are just selling things to people who do not need it so that you can make money. This is not the right way to start online and if you are not a typical pushy sales person then you would not make any money.
I was tempted with opportunities like My Evolution Travel as they made it look so simple. It felt like I would be able to make money with them from the first week but that was so not the case.
Overall, I would not recommend anyone to make moeny this way. If you really want to make moeny then you can get started with affiliate marketing the way I did.
It does not require you to have any coding skills, and neither do you need to have an inventory. You can get started at an introductory offer of $19 a month.
The course that I joined to learn affiliate marketing was Wealthy Affiliate. One of the reasons I went for it was because it was FREE to get started. So, I could take a look around and see if the course was meant for me.
You can upgrade to premium as well since it would just cost you $19 for the first month. Inside the course, you would get a step by step training which is easy to understand, and apart from that, you would be able to get my personal opinion on your websites.
I could help you choose a profitable niche that can make money within 3-6 months. This might sound like a long time to make money, but that is how long it takes for any website to get off the ground.
You need to be consistent and put some effort into making money online. There is no ‘get rich quick’ scheme that works, and if it did, then everyone would be doing it, and no one would waste time working hard.
So, check out Wealthy Affiliate if you are interested in making a full-time income online. You can get started for FREE today!
If you have any questions about this course, then let me know in the comments below, and I would be happy to help!
If you want to share your experiences, then feel free to do so as it would help our readers.
If you like the post, then do not forget to share it on social media!