You might have had a friend or a family member inviting you for coffee. But instead of life updates, they started pitching something about Juuva.
That is the most probable reason why you came across this review. First, I commend you for researching the company before jumping into decisions that you might regret in the future.
Juuva is a Multi-level marketing company that sells the common nutritional supplements that you see in most MLM companies. However, Juuva is unique in the sense that it also sells modern devices that also help improve your health.
There are great MLM companies that sell high-quality products and you end up with great results as well. But there are also MLM companies that are only earning money through people that they recruit and do not sell legitimate products.
In this review, we will carefully identify what Juuva offers, their product line, their compensation line, how to join them, and determine if they are a good company to invest your time and effort in.
What is Juuva?
A little background about Juuva. It was founded by Frankie Kiyow and Grant Pace who are both entrepreneurs.
GrantPace is currently the CEO of Juuva and another person, Jeff Bracken is their Master Distributor.
The company was founded in 2013 in Pleasant Grove, Utah and this is their headquarters. They also have offices in other countries mainly in SouthEast Asia in the Philippines, Taiwan, and Vietnam
Juuva offers common nutritional supplements sold by MLMs and some unique products. These unique products include ionizing devices, Cation Shields, and more.
In case you didn’t know what Cation Shield is, it is a small device composed of precious stones and minerals.
They emit negatively charged ions that counter the positively charged ions that your device emits and naturally neutralizes them to lessen the damage dealt on your body.
Juuva sells its products directly to customers through their website. Just like most health and wellness company, Juuva uses multi-level marketing where their distributors earn more money in recruiting people and earn extra by selling their products.
Now you have an idea of why your friends or members of the family are trying to get you into their business.
What are they selling exactly?
Juuva sells nutritional supplements and modern devices that help you counter the negative effects that you get from your devices.
Here is a rundown on Juuva’s Product Line:
1. Juuva Allwater Energy Stick
- The Juuva Energy Stick is a small, portable metal that contains minerals such as calcium ion, and tourmaline stone.
- These stones filter your ordinary tap water and clean it.
- It also contains safe powders such as chloride, potassium, and sodium.
- It turns your acidic water into healthier alkaline water.
- The Juuva Energy Water Stick turns your tap water into alkaline and this claims to boost your immune system and energize you at the same time.
2. Anion Emitter
- This device contains semi-precious stones that contain anions.
- These anions protect you from harmful radiation from your mobile devices, laptop, microwave, and televisions.
- This is an anti-aging cream that exfoliates and hydrates your skin with vitamins and minerals.
- It reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
4. Cation Shield
- This device protects you from the harmful electromagnetic field emitted by electronic devices.
- The benefits you get from this device include improved metabolism, recovery from fatigue, and more.
5. Energy Pitcher C7
- The advanced pitcher from Juuva functions just like the Juuva Allwater Energy Stick that converts your normal water into alkaline water.
- This is Juuva’s nutritional supplement that contains antioxidants and probiotics.
- It helps boost your immune system, energizes you, and strengthens your digestive health.
- This supplement helps you manage stress and anxiety. It also improves sleep, and focus during the day.
- This is a drink from Juuva that contains antioxidant and digestive plant enzymes.
- This drink helps improve your overall health.
- This is a powdered drink. You just need four to six ounces of water, mix it and it is ready to drink.
- These are capsules that help energize and rejuvenate your body.
- Juuva recommends taking 1 to 3 capsules every 6 to 9 hours.
10. Trusilvr and Trusilvr Gel
- These supplements help remove toxins from your body and build an environment where harmful pathogens cannot thrive.
- Regular Trusilvr can be taken orally and the Trusilvr is applied on the skin.
- You can use the gel for minor burns and cuts.
- This is a drink made by Juuva and helps energize your body.
Juuva’s products help your health in many ways. It is not like other health and wellness companies that offer only supplements.
Juuva, as you can see, is a company that offers you other ways to be healthy by reducing the damage done by outside, harmful electromagnetic fields and radiation.
Juuva’s Compensation Plan
In most MLM companies, you make money in two ways. You get commissions by recruiting people on your downline and then you make extra by selling their products.
Juuva is no different. They recruit people as distributors and earn money through them. You earn through retails and residual commissions.
Juuva’s system allows you to earn in four ways:
1. Retail profits
- You earn money by selling Juuva products directly to retail customers.
2. Fast Start Bonus
- You are eligible for this bonus for every distributor that you recruit.
- You will earn a bonus depending on what position your recruits enrolled in.
- The cheapest enrollment is for your recruit to get the Basic membership. You earn $20 in this.
3. Multi-Leg Bonus
- This bonus depends on how much product value your entire downline makes.
- Juuva claims that you can earn up to $15,000 every week on each leg if you perform well.
4. Leadership Matching Bonus
- This bonus is based on your team’s total earnings.
In order to join Juuva, you need to pay an enrollment fee of $49. This includes some products to start your business with and a free website to sell the products on.
You also have unlimited access to Juuva’s webinars and training manuals.
A distributor can choose to enroll in three different tiers. Each tier has its corresponding products, bonuses, and compensation plans.
1. Basic – This tier costs $179 with 140 Point Value
2. Advanced – This tier costs $389 with 350 Point Value
3. Professional – This tier costs $739 with 700 Point Value
You can use the products to sell or demonstrate to your customers.
Once you get in Juuva, you will start your business through the website that they have given you. You also start to recruit people for your downline and you get commissions for each.
Every time you enroll someone in the company, you get compensation depending on the tier that they choose.
1. Basic – When you enroll someone in this tier, you earn $20 and 100 PV
2. Advanced – You earn $50 and 250PV in this tier
3. Professional – You earn $100 and 500PV in this tier
Some good things about Juuva
1. Not the usual health and wellness products
- Juuva has been innovative with its products to keep them on the list of this wide-ranged niche.
- See, most health and wellness MLMs sell supplements. Yes, Juuva sells those but they also include devices that help you become healthier.
- These products stand out in the market niche.
2. Simple compensation plan
- Juuva has a fairly simple compensation plan compared to most MLM companies.
- This means that you do not have to keep yourself busy earning from various ways that may lead to confusion.
3. Good reputation and management
- Juuva is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- The company is handled by businessmen who have a lot of experience in multi-level marketing.
1. Their claims about their products are not backed by science.
- Unfortunately, Juuva’s products are not backed by any study.
- Their claims that alkaline water will make you healthier is yet to be proven.
- Their cation shields and other devices are not proven to work or if you really need them for protection.
2. Lack of Income Disclosure Statement.
- Having an income disclosure statement is important for any business because it tells people who want to join, how much they will earn.
- Juuva does not have this on their website or anywhere on the internet so you would not know how much you can potentially earn with them.
Would I recommend Juuva to you?
No, I would not. I know it is not an illegal pyramid scheme.
Pyramid schemes are companies that often disguise themselves as multi-level marketing companies. They put the burden on new members for the older members to benefit.
They do not have legitimate products to sell. Joining them is a risk where you are most likely to lose your money.
Pyramid schemes are considered illegal in most countries. This is because they scam people to earn money which is totally unethical.
Juuva has its own legitimate products and they do make a living from selling them. So no, Juuva is not a scam but I do not recommend you to join them either way.
This is because Juuva has the components of a pyramid scheme, as all Multi-level marketing companies do. You earn money mainly by recruiting people.
MLM has been proven as a not-so-successful business venture. Only around 1% succeed in this business leaving the 99% losing money.
Juuva is an MLM company and personally, I do not support MLM. entering that business almost certainly says that you are bound to fail.
Statistics have shown that people who join MLM do not succeed. What’s even worse is that they end up losing all the money that they have invested.
Juuva is no different. It is in a platform that is common to MLM and you need the experience to succeed in this arena.
Juuva is not for you because your time and energy will not be reciprocated with the benefits. You can find other ways to make money online and I am sure that there are a lot.
If you really want to make good money online, I highly recommend affiliate marketing. Wealthy Affiliate is one example.
Wealthy Affiliate is what I chose when I started my online business. It is a legit way of making money online and it teaches you techniques that you would not find in any MLM company.
Wealthy Affiliate gives you the right tools and lessons to get you and your business started. It has step-by-step guides on how to be successful online.
I chose Wealthy Affiliate because it is cheap and it is proven. Wealthy Affiliate has helped around 1 million people succeed in their online venture so you know it can help you too.
It is the cheapest way to get started and I assure you that you will earn money if you go through the process. Of course, it would not be easy but no business is easy.
You will need to invest your time, energy, and money but with Wealthy Affiliate, you do not risk anything at all. You are guaranteed to succeed in your online venture with Wealthy Affiliate.
See, there are guides that will help you in your startup as well as personal comments and guidance to improve your website and business in general. It costs only $19 per month and you will have access to all the lessons.
You can start your online business right now and join Wealthy Affiliate for a 7-day free trial. Get your business started with Wealthy Affiliate today for FREE!
If you have any experiences with Juuva then do share it with us in the comments below!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share this on social media!