Somebody might have approached you talking about Kyani, their products, and the business opportunities that come with it. Well, they might not be lying but I do not blame you if you have your doubts.
Maybe that is why you encountered this review and that you need answers on whether to trust this company or not. Lucky you, we will discuss exactly what you can get from Kyani and their products.
Some people call this company a pyramid scheme but I disagree. But I do not recommend this company as well.
Kyani is an MLM company that sells the usual products found in most MLMs – health supplements. They also offer business opportunities and convince you to join the company.
Usually, they pitch you a business proposal saying that you will earn a lot of money from them. Well, that is not exactly true for most people.
I will discuss their compensation plan for you to have further knowledge on how you can earn from Kyani. I will also mention some important Pros and Cons for you to decide if you are really fit for their company.
What is Kyani?
Here is a little background of Kyani. It was founded in 2005 by Jim Hansen, Kirk Hansen, and Carl Taylor and the company is based on Idaho Falls.
The founders came from a rich family of businessmen. They have been successful in their other business so this is a good establishment for Kyani.
Kyani sells natural health supplements that contain unique ingredients. They also offer business opportunities to many people by hiring or recruiting them as the company’s distributor.
MLM companies usually do this tactic to recruit more people. They use their products to turn heads and then engage with you by convincing you that you will earn money in the easiest way possible.
That is their recruitment style. You might be wondering why MLM companies always have a job opening, well that is how they earn money.
They do not really make a lot of money by selling products. Instead, the higher people in the company earn money from the people that they recruit and that is why the more people they get, the more money they earn.
Now, you might be starting to think that the company is a Pyramid Scheme. You are wrong about that, but not totally as MLMs have a feature that is closely related to Pyramid Schemes I will discuss that later on.
Kyani Product Line
Kyani, as I have mentioned, sells natural health products which are pretty common in the MLM industry. Kyani introduced some unique ingredients in their products to stand out in this crowded niche.
They include Alaskan Sockeye and Alaskan Blueberries in their products. They introduce these ingredients by labeling their products as having active ingredients and showing the said antioxidants.
These products are sold with their so-called “Triangle of Health”
The Triangle of Health is their product line that includes Kyani Sunset, Kyani Sunrise, and Kyani Nitro. Here is a brief explanation of each product line:
1. Kyani Sunrise
- Kyani Sunrise as you may have already guessed is supposed to be taken at sunrise or during breakfast.
- It is a fruit juice that provides a sufficient amount of antioxidants.
- The labeling of the product, as I have mentioned, highlights the unique ingredients while putting the other ingredients off of the spotlight.
- The juice contains fructose, a not-so-good kind of sugar, nutrient-sparse, artificial coloring, preservatives, flavoring agents, and more. You can find these cheap ingredients in juice boxes sold in supermarkets.
- I find this odd because they hide the other ingredients and only highlight their unique antioxidants. You should know what you are putting in your body so making the ingredients visible would be nice.
2. Kyani Sunset
- Kyani Sunset is a soft gel supplement that you need to take before going to bed.
- It contains a combination of fish oil and vitamin E that is supposed to help your heart, nervous system, and your overall immune system.
- The healthy omega 3 oils are just 50% of the entire capsule. This barely reaches the standard of 0.5 to 1.8 grams of healthy oils per day.
- At $43 per bottle, you get 90 capsules and you are required to take 3 capsules for every serving meaning the bottle only lasts for a month.
- That price is pretty high for a product that barely touches the bottom of the standard of the health component that it contains.
3. Kyani Nitro
- Lastly, the Kyani Nitro is a liquid supplement whose main purpose is to boost your daily nitric oxide production.
- There is a metabolic byproduct that claims to improve your sexual performance and overall endurance with this supplement.
The products have absurd claims that you are likely to believe them right away. I suggest that you dive deeper into their ingredients and how they are supposed to function as the products of Kyani often give the smallest amount of the body requirements.
Kyani Compensation Plan
Just like other MLM companies, Kyani lets you earn money by selling their products to get commission and by earning other commissions via recruitment of people to become a licensed distributor of the company.
Selling their products will give you a low, steady income. The real money you get is from recruiting people and earning commission from their total sales
Kyani’s Compensation Plan is a little bit complex. You are to recruit people who will automatically be in your downline but you have the choice to transfer them to other distributor’s downlines.
Kyani terms the people that you recruited and stayed in your downline as “Sponsor Tree” while the people you recruited and placed in other people’s downline is a “Placement Tree”.
They also provided some possible reasons as to why they allow this way of compensation.
1. You might be better off working with other people.
2. You might be closer to other distributors. Kyani thinks that you will be better if you are close to your co-distributors in geographic terms.
3. You may be balancing your organization whether with its width or depth of each leg of your downline. So Kyani allows you to transfer people if you are trying to balance your downline.
4. You might want to boost other distributors’ teams so you decide to put a great member in their team.
5. Personal Relationship Consideration.
Kyani also provides various bonuses but you should not depend on these as they are only given if you have attained a certain goal that the company has set.
So as I have briefly discussed the compensation plan of Kyani, you may already have the idea that you really do not succeed just by selling their products.
You need to recruit people and if that is not the reason you entered the company, then you are more leaning towards failure. MLM companies have been around for so long yet only a very small percentage of people joining them succeed.
How to Join Kyani?
Kyani is no different from other MLM companies when it comes to recruiting people. In order to join the company, you need to buy their Business Builder Pack.
You have two options
1. Regular Business Builder Pack for $499
- You get various products such as the Kyani Sunrise, Kyani Sunset, and Kyani Nitro.
- The Regular Business Builder Pack also contains 5 trial packs, brochures, a registration kit, and one year of access to their web tools.
2. Premium Pack for $999
- This starter pack doubles the products included in their Regular Business Builder Pak and includes 15 trial packs instead of 5.
You can use the products to sell and start your business. Most distributors in MLM companies encourage you to buy the more expensive starter pack and say that your business will have a better start if you do so.
1. They have great products
- Despite the technique of highlighting their unique ingredients, Kyani’s products are really great in a way that it uses natural ingredients.
- They post the other ingredients on their website so you can take a look at what you are really getting from them.
2. They have great leaders
- Kyani’s founders are all established businessmen which means that they know how to handle the company well.
- They have been running different successful businesses so you do not have to worry about Kyani going out of business any time soon.
3. It is not a Scam
- Kyani is not a Pyramid Scheme that scams people to earn money.
- They do sell legit products and for the right people, they offer the potential to succeed in the business.
1. Expensive products
- This is common in MLM companies. They have to put high prices because the money from sales is spread throughout compensations.
- You can find products that offer the same benefits in stores at cheaper prices.
2. Expensive Membership
- Spending $500 to $1000 is pretty expensive when starting a business with an MLM company.
- You also risk losing all that money for nothing. You are not assured of the success of your business and MLM is a hard road to follow.
3. They have a confusing Compensation Plan
- You would not find this kind of compensation plan in other MLM companies. They transfer you under the downline of another person.
- You risk having to climb a position only to be transferred to a lower level without your control.
4. It is not a scam but it is an MLM company
- Kyani is not a Pyramid Scheme but it has the components of one.
- See, you need to recruit other people in order to earn money. This is common in both Pyramid Schemes and MLM companies.
- You are not guaranteed to succeed in this type of business.
Would I recommend Kyani to you?
No. Absolutely not!
There are ways to make money online and MLM is not the best way to do it. Kyani requires you to recruit other people in order to make money.
This usually ends up with people recruiting their friends and family. That may well be the reason that you researched the company first.
When you look at the statistics, you will see that only 1% of people who join MLMs succeed and 99% of them end up losing money.
It is better to invest your time with courses that help you make money the right way. If you are interested in making money online then do read the next section where I discuss on how I got started with making money online.
Kyani is a real head-turner. It offers common products with a unique twist. You might find yourself wondering if you really want to join.
I would not recommend Kyani or any other MLM company as well. You risk losing money and friends in the process of joining this kind of business.
You need to invest in the business that they offer you and then leave you clueless as to what to do with it.
I suggest that you look into other opportunities if you really want to make money online. Affiliate marketing is a way of earning money online without hassle and a large amount of money.
Wealthy Affiliate is a kind of affiliate marketing that offers you the right opportunities to succeed in your business. It offers lessons on the basics of the internet for you to know your way around it.
MLM companies make you buy their products and leave you to sell them in order to earn money. In this day and age of technological advancement, you will see that online selling is one of the best ways to promote your products but MLM companies do not teach you what to do first.
Wealthy Affiliate teaches you how to direct targeted traffic to your website so you can have more engagements from people who want your products.
Wealthy Affiliate has a step-by-step teaching method that gives you the proper knowledge to start your online business. Basically, what Wealthy Affiliate sells to you is the knowledge to start a successful business.
I personally recommend Wealthy Affiliate because it has helped me and millions of people around the world with our businesses. I invested money, time, and energy but I understood that it is how every business starts.
Wealthy Affiliate will help you put your investments in the right path so you can start making money. With just $19 a month, you can begin learning how to create your online business and expect it to earn within 3-6 months of learning.
Aside from the lessons included in the $19, you get my personal advice and comments on how to be better in handling your website and your business as well.
If you have any experiences with Kayani, let us know in the comments below!
If you liked the post, then do not forget to share it on social media!