Microworkers is a make money online website where you can make some money by completing a few tasks.
The website is targeted at providing work at home jobs so that you can work from anywhere without any time limitations.
If you are someone who is interested in making money online then you might want to know if the website can actually help you make a full-time income then you have to read this detailed review where we talk about every aspect of the website.
There are quite a few courses and websites out there that help you make money online, most of them are scams, some of them just don’t work and there are a few that actually work and help you make money online.
Keep reading to know which category does the Microworkers belong to!
Website URL: www.microworkers.com
Price: FREE to join
What is the Microworkers about?
Microworkers is all about completing small online jobs that are posted on the website. The jobs can be anything like commenting on a Facebook post, liking a Video to testing apps.
There are a ton of different tasks that you can do and earn some money in exchange for it. Once you complete a task, the task owner needs to approve it and then you would be credited the amount promised.
There are way too many tasks to choose from, so you can choose anything that you like and depend on the difficulty level of the tasks you are going to get paid.
The entire concept of Microworkers was interesting to me, however, I did change my mind when I saw a lot of complaints about the websites.
However, let’s look at both the pros and cons of the website-
Pros of joining the website
1. There are literally so many tasks that you can choose from and depending on your free time you can choose tasks that are easier or difficult to complete.
2. The concept was slightly better than the usual survey websites as in this case you get to perform multiple tasks and a few of them can be as silly as liking a Facebook post or watching a video.
3. The threshold is $10 and you get a $1 bonus for signing up on this website.
Cons of joining the website
1. The website pays you really less making the earning potential from the website really low.
Overall, the website is okay if you want to earn a part-time income, if you want to earn a full-time online income then you have to look at other opportunities online.
2. The work is not that ethical. Basically, you are getting paid to like a page or comment on a page or maybe like a video. This is not organic and any kind of traffic that is not organic is not great for any website.
3. There have been cases where people have complained that the employer does not pay them even after they have completed the task and submitted it.
They cleverly reject it after getting all the work done which is pretty frustrating for someone who has put in time and effort in completing a task.
4. The next complaint is from the company itself. There have been complaints that the company does not pay on time.
Many members have complained about this and this is probably the most frequent complaint.
Imagine investing all that time and energy in doing tasks and not getting paid in the end.
5. The customer service is not that great as they always take the side of the employers. So, if you are not getting paid for a task then keep the receipts ready as you might want to send in some proof to the customer care.
Would I recommend this website to anyone?
No. This website has more negatives than positives, so if you want to really invest your time and energy into this then I would highly suggest that you read the cons section of the review thoroughly.
You are going to be spending hours of time reviewing calls and in the end, even the pay is not that great.
The fact that the earning potential is so minimal that I would not personally want to waste my time on this website.
If you are just looking to earn some part-time income and still want to give this website a try then you can go ahead and invest some of your free time on the website.
Although do read all the cons of your website and be prepared for everything as the way the website acts with different members is different.
So, if you get paid once does not mean that you will be paid the next month. Do not be dependent on this website to earn a full-time income.
If you want to just keep this account on the side then you are welcome to do so but if you ask my opinion I would suggest that it would be better if you invest your time in other money making opportunities.
Microworkers has a very low-income potential and that is something that you might want to consider.
Even if you end up earning anything from the website it would be a part-time income and not a full time sustained income.
I went through a lot of such programs before I actually started making any money online.
It is pretty difficult to believe that you can make a full-time income if you look at these programs that do not help you make a consistent income.
If you are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career.
It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
You can learn how to make money online the way I did and with my one on one mentorship as well.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.
If you have any questions or experiences in with the Microworkers then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!