Mommy Jobs Online is a website where you are promised to find the right work from home job for yourself. Basically, the entire website has job postings that would help you find an ideal job and according to their claims, you can earn anywhere from $10 per hour to $90 per hour.
You might have to pay some membership fees in order to access these jobs and the membership fees have to be paid just once. The site offers only work at home options and as per its claims, you can easily make a full-time income.
But the only question that comes to my mind is that, is Mommy Jobs Online a scam? Or is it really a good work at home opportunity that you can join?
Name: Mommy Jobs Online
Price: Anywhere between $85- $210
What is Mommy Jobs Online About?
Mommy Jobs Online is located in Oklahoma city and focuses mainly on helping people find jobs online from the comfort of their homes. It apparently does the pre-screening for all the job submissions in order to ensure that every opportunity is legit.
There are various jobs that you can find on this website and a few of them include Data Entry Specialist, Email Marketing Specialist, Virtual Recruiter, etc. The whole list is quite big and you are going to find something that you like among all the offers.
Mommy Jobs Online is basically directed to give you the freedom to work from home and be able to earn a full-time income. So, if you are looking for a work from home opportunity then keep reading this review.
Pros of the Website
1. They have a lot of options for different types of jobs that you can find for yourself. The list is pretty huge and if you are interested in any type of online jobs then Mommy Jobs Online might seem like a place where you should go.
2. There is a lot there that you can possibly find, however you might have to pay some membership fees in order to have full access to all the opportunities.
Cons of the website
1. The Website looks poorly made. This was something that I noticed at the first go, the website looks very cheaply made and the entire User Interface is not at all elegant.
It looks more like a blog than a proper commercial website that you would usually find!
Compare this website with a survey website and you would know the difference or you can even compare it with Upwork, Fiverr that helps you get gigs and has kind of similar ideology behind it as Mommy Jobs Online.
2. The other thing that really bothers me is the membership fees. In order to view all the jobs you have to pay a one time fee of $85 and that can change depending on the niche that you choose to pick.
Now, paying the money is okay if you actually end up finding a job that would help you get back what you invested but from the looks of the website I don’t really think that would happen.
3. You are promised that you would be able to earn $10-90/hour. This might be true for a few people but not all of them. If you are a beginner then I can guarantee that this is not going to be what you earn from the website.
I highly doubt if anyone can earn that kind of money in an hour from the website. If they did, more people would be signing up to the website and the website would make more money, giving us a better website design, LOL.
4. There are quite a few reviews about this site on the internet and most of them claim that the website is a complete waste of time and money. A common complaint from most of the people that they were unable a job.
Imagine spending anywhere from between $85-210 in order to view the different work from home jobs. There is no refund policy I could find as well, so if anything goes wrong and you do not end up finding any job then you are going to lose your money as well.
Would I recommend this opportunity to anyone?
Not really. Mommy jobs online is not a wise way to spend your money in order to get a job. It’s more like you are losing money before you can even earn anything. The whole idea of making money online is that you spend less and you earn more.
However, that logic just fails to work here and you are just going to lose money by paying the fees that enable you to view all the jobs. I would not even recommend giving it a try as there is no refund policy so if you are not satisfied with the product then getting a refund might be troublesome.
There are many FREE money making opportunities out there and if you are really interested in making a full time income then you can defeintly do it with affiliate marketing or other online business models.
Data Entry jobs pay very less anyway and it might take a lot of work to make a full-time income just from that source of money.
Mommy Jobs Online is just a waste of time and money. The internet is filled with such people promising to help you make money within a few minutes and what not!
I went through a lot of such programs before I actually started making any money online. It is pretty difficult to believe that you can make a full-time income if you look at these programs that do not help you make a consistent income.
If you are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey Here.
If you have any questions or experiences in with the Mommy Jobs Online then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!