National Consumer Panel is a pretty different way to make money online. Instead of filling up surveys, you are required to scan the barcodes of the things you purchase at different stores.
The idea behind doing this is to track the consumer’s shopping habits and you are paid for sharing this information with teh company.
Once you join the company, you are sent a barcode scanner or you can be instructed to download the app so that you can scan different products that you purchase. Is this a money making opportunity that can help you make a full-time income?
Read the complete review of the National Consumer Panel to know more on it.
Name: National Consumer Panel
Website URL: www.ncppanel.com
Price: FREE to join
What is the National Consumer Panel about?
National Consumer Panel is a way to make money by scanning the barcodes of all the items that you purchase.
You get paid in points for every scanning that you do so if you love shopping then you can actually make quite a bit of money from this program yearly.
Basically, you can scan anything and everything that has a barcode and get some points added to your account.
You are rewarded for your participation and that is pretty amazing as you are not doing anything extra but just scanning your purchases which you would buy anyway.
The points you earn will just increase with time and the website pays older members a bit more in comparison to the new members. So, if you stay with the website long enough you can actually earn more points easily.
When you reach 800 points and above, you can redeem your points in cash. On this website, 7200 points equal to $10 which is pretty amazing.
The website pays its members in cash via Paypal or through Amazon Gift cards or other vouchers.
Pros of the website
1. It is free to join and once you sign up you are going to undergo a selection process and if selected they send you a scanner for FREE in order to scan the barcode of all the products.
2. You can earn some cash without doing any extra work, except scanning products for points. If you look at it that way it is a pretty good opportunity for anyone who is looking to get some vouchers or earn a part-time income.
3. The threshold to redeem your points is low which is $10. So you do not need to wait really long to cash out your points. Although it can take some time to accumulate 8,000 points if done right it would not take too long.
4. You get bonus points on your Birthday, 3 month anniversary, 6-month anniversary and one year anniversary. So, earning points is actually not that difficult with this website.
Even though you get very fewer points per scan, it is eventually going to get added and you can easily cross 8,000 if you scan every product including the groceries that you purchase in a week.
5. They have some automatic sweepstakes which are held weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually. This way you have a better chance of earning more money.
If you are an active member, you are automatically included in the sweepstakes which would give you a better chance of winning rewards.
Cons of the website
1. The availability of spots depends on your location so not all who sign up are going to get selected for this program. This is a bummer as it makes this opportunity very limited since only a few people can take advantage of this opportunity.
2. You cannot make a full-time income from this website. If your intention is to make a full-time income then you have to look into other money making opportunities that will help you make a consistent money online.
3. This oppotunity is available to residents from a few select countries. If your country is not included in the list then you cannot get selected for the program.
4. The earning potential is limited. You are getting paid to scan barcodes of products that you purchase so it is not an ideal way of earning an income. It is more like a discount that you get on each product in terms of points. So if you want to earn an income then you have to look at some other alternatives.
Would I recommend this website?
Definitely! The National Consumer Panel is definitely worth trying and if you want to earn a part-time income then this is the perfect website that you should sign up for.
All you have to do is scan the barcodes of the products that you are buying anyway. So, basically, you are not doing anything extra to make some money.
However, getting selected for being a member on this website might be a little difficult as not everyone gets the scanner sent so you need to have an open mind as there are better opportunities out there that would help you make money online.
The National Consumer Panel is pretty good for someone who is interested in getting a gift card or some voucher every now and then. It is a good website but you cannot be dependent on it if you want to make a consistent income online.
If you are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey Here.
If you have any questions or experiences in with the National Consumer Panel then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!