Pruvit is an MLM company that sells Keto diet products. Keto is short for Ketogenic Diet which is a diet that focuses on combinations of food with high fats, and low carbohydrates.
This kind of diet allows people who eat it to use fats rather than carbohydrates. It is often used for children who have severe epilepsy which is different to control.
Pruvit is currently selling its flagship product, KETO//OS. The KETO//OS is a product line that contains meal supplements that highlight on a ketogenic diet and are sold in tubs and packs.
If you are wondering whether this company is a good one to invest in or to join in, you might want to take a step back first. I commend you for researching first before jumping into conclusions that might lead you to bad consequences.
You might have met an old friend that invited you for a coffee out of nowhere. Then in the middle of sipping your coffee, that friend started to propose this company and its products to you.
So now you are here looking up for you to know whether Pruvit is a scam or not. Well, you have taken the right first step as this review will definitely help you with that.
Let us begin!
What is Pruvit?
Pruvit is an MLM company that sells Keto products. It was founded by Brian Underwood in 2015 and is based in texas.
Brian Underwood is the current CEO of the company. He has been in the MLM business for quite a long time and even started another MLM company before Pruvit called bHip Global.
MLM companies use people for advertising. What does that mean, you might ask. Well, it does not broadcast its products or put up billboards, instead, they recruit people who will then be part of the business.
These recruited people often called distributors, widen the company’s demographics by convincing other people to either buy or join the company as well. This is why it is very common that distributors recruit their friends or family members.
They are willing to do the dirty work of recruiting close friends because they do not earn much in selling the products. To be honest with you, recruiting will make them more money than selling the products.
Pruvit’s products are pretty common with MLM companies. Keto diet and other supplements are the common products sold by MLM companies along with beauty and wellness products.
It has not proven its success yet although more and more people are finding the company good because it has been running for almost five years.
Just because Pruvit is an MLM, it does not mean that it is a scam. Although it does have some concepts of a pyramid scheme, I will explain that later.
Pruvit Product Line
As I have mentioned before, Pruvit sells its flagship product, KETO//OS that has been leading in their sales as well. They also offer other products that offer Keto diet supplements as well.
Here is their Product Line:
1. Keto//OS Nat
- This is a powdered mix that you can mix with water and other beverages to drink.
- It has various flavors such as True Passion, Raspberry Lemonade, Heart Tart, and Mint Chip Cream.
- It is an expensive product that is sold at $100 per 20 servings and $160 for an entire month of supply.
- This is a kit supplement that costs $100.
3. Keto//OS Max
- This is another ketogenic supplement where you can choose between caffeine or no-caffeine diet.
- It is a pre-measured, and premixed supplement that is sold for $135 per 30 servings.
4. Keto Kreme
- This is a flavored creamer that goes well with their caffeinated product.
- It is sold for $79
The said products contain supplements that help people convert sugar into energy. A lot of their products contain ingredients such as L-Taurine, Fermented L-Leucine, and Erythritol.
Pruvit claims that these ingredients help you to attain your goals in burning more fats while giving you the energy that you need. This comes in as a sketchy promotion as it is not based on any study or has not been reviewed by the FDA or any authority.
Pruvit Compensation Plan
Just like any other MLM company, Pruvit does not let you earn money in selling their products. Selling their products will only give you extra money.
The way to make good money from MLM businesses is to recruit more people. These people will be on your downline and you can earn commissions through them or their sales.
Pruvit has 5 ways for you to get paid in their company.
1. Kickoff Rewards
- These bonuses are given within the 30 days of you being part of Pruvit as a promoter.
- The Kickoff Reward includes a GoPro for your first 14 days after attaining a certain Team Volume and the MVP bonus that you will get after 30 days of attaining the required Team Volume.
2. GamePlay Rewards
- Includes the Retailer Bonus which lets you earn money by selling the products to your customers.
- The Endorsement Bonus is also included here. You earn the Endorsement Bonus by promoting a personally endorsed promoter from your team.
- The last part of this Reward is the Go Fast Bonus which lets you earn money by recruiting more people in the company. It is given weekly.
3. Residual Rewards or Residual Income
- This is where you earn money by recruiting more and more people on your downline.
- Pruvit uses a unilateral compensation plan often used by MLM companies.
- It means that you earn money from each level of your downline. Pruvit allows commissions up to the 11th level.
- The more people you recruit in your downline, the more money you will make from them and their sales.
4. Leadership Awards
- This commission is earned when you qualify for the rewards with certain achievements.
- This can be attained by joining team building and personally endorsing new recruits.
- It is broken down into three categories namely: Dream Team Bonus, Champion Car Bonus, and Consistency Bonus.
5. Partner Rewards
- You can earn this reward when you have attained certain amounts in Team Volume.
- You also need to recruit new promoters to earn these rewards.
- This is also broken down into three categories: the MVP Pool, Ownership Pools (for Level 7 to Level 10 only), and the Most Valuable Teams Pool.
- The company gets a percentage of the overall sales and is used for this bonus.
How to join Pruvit?
Joining Pruvit will cost you $37 a year with an additional starter pack for you to get started in your own business. These packs have different prices and include products that you can sell or use for the demo.
1. Family Pack
- Costs $408 and includes 90 servings of the Keto//OS.
- 60 servings for the Orange (30 caffeinated and 30 with no caffeine) and 30 for the caffeinated chocolate swirl.
2. Experience Pack
- Costs $928 with 170 servings with three different flavors.
- You get both the orange and chocolate swirl from the Family Pack and 80 Servings of the Keto//OS Max.
3. Max Experience Pack
- Costs $1300 with 200 servings of Keto//OS max.
The thing with Pruvit is you have to purchase a certain amount of products every month so you can be eligible for the compensations.
This is a little unfair in my opinion because you are forced to buy more and more products and you might end up losing up to $1000 every year. So, as you rank up higher, you are required to buy more products every month.
1. Good leadership
- Brian Underwood has been in the MLM business for a long time. Therefore, you can be sure that the company is led by an experienced businessman.
2. Great products
- Keto supplements and other health supplements are common with MLM companies.
- Pruvit mixes a little interest in their products by letting you choose between caffeine and caffeine-free supplements.
1. Common market
- The target of Pruvit along with its products is a pretty common demographic.
- This means that the target market of Pruvit is crowded and you might find it difficult competing with more established companies that sell similar products.
2. Expensive products
- Just by looking at their starter packs, you can determine that they put a very high price on their products.
- There are more companies that sell similar products so selling at a high price might not be the way to succeed.
3. Pruvit is an MLM company
- This means that you have to recruit people for you to earn money.
- Most distributors or partners end up recruiting their friends and family to the business.
- This can ruin personal relationships and you would not like that happening to your family.
Would I recommend Pruvit to you?
The short answer is, NO. Pruvit might not be a scam but it contains some elements of a pyramid scheme. That is to recruit people in order to earn money.
MLM companies require their distributors to recruit people because, honestly, you are not going to earn a lot just by selling their products. Oftentimes, the distributors end up recruiting their friends which may ruin the friendship itself.
Pruvit is no exception. MLMs have a very low success rate with only 1% succeeding in this kind of business. That means that 99% of people joining MLM end up losing money.
Pruvit offers interesting products that might get you to take a second look. However, it is still an MLM and that means that you are more likely to lose money rather than earn.
MLM companies require you to recruit people and that is especially hard. You end up bothering your friends and family and unless you want to ruin your relationship with them, I would not recommend any MLM to you.
If you want to start earning money online, there are a lot of ways to do that. I am glad to say that you have come to the right place as I can suggest one way of getting you into online business.
Affiliate marketing is a way of making money online and Wealthy Affiliate is one of them. With Wealthy Affiliate, you get a higher chance of succeeding in your business with the lowest cost.
One thing that MLM companies miss, is teaching their distributors – who have websites of their own – to direct targeted traffic.
Directing traffic is essential when you have a website and you are trying to make money from it. See, when you learn how to get the targeted traffic online, more people will visit your website, and these people will not only be there to read but they have the highest potential to stay and so you can earn money.
Wealthy Affiliate gives a step-by-step lesson plan to teach you to direct targeted online traffic along with many lessons to help you and your business succeed.
Yes, of course, you will need money but not as much as the money that MLM companies require you to give. You only need $19 with Wealthy Affiliate for every month and you can get started with your business.
When you are guided by Wealthy Affiliate, you can be assured that all the time, effort, and money that you invested will be put into good use. In fact, I can guarantee you that within 3-6 months of learning with Wealthy Affiliate, your business will start making money.
I trust Wealthy Affiliate because it has been proven to help millions of people in their online business ventures. You will get personal comments on how to further improve your business from me along with the lessons.
If you have any expereineces that you want to share then share it in the comments below as it would help our readers!
Liked the post? Do not forget to share it on social media!