Sweatcoin app was pretty exciting to me as who would not want to make some money while they are walking.
Even if you do not go out on evening walks, also while you are running errands or doing chores at your home, you ahve the potential to make money.
Something that makes the app interesting is that you can make money by doing something that you are going to do anyway that is walk around.
This was possibly one of the best ways to make money, although you would not make a lot of money from this you would make some part-time income from it.
There are ways in which you can make a full-time income online, and if you want to know how that works, then check out our #1 Recommendation.
However, if you want to win a few reward points while you walk then continue reading the Sweatcoin review-
What is Sweatcoin?
Sweatcoin is an app where you can earn while you are walking. All that you need to do is keep the app open in the background so that it can track your steps while you are walking.
It is effortless to get started with the all as all you need to do is download it from the Google Playstore for FREE and then sign up or register.
Once you have registered, the app would track the number of steps you take through the GPS on the phone. On every 1000 steps, you would 0.95 points in your account.
You are doing nothing extra but keeping the app open while you are walking. This app is pretty great for someone who goes out for a walk every evening as you can easily earn some extra points on the side.
You can later exchange these points for some gifts that you can browse on the app or even collect them until they reach a threshold and then transfer them on Paypal.
It might take some time for you to collect enough Sweatcoins to cash out. You need 3,500 Sweatcoins in your account to cash out and that does take some time to accumulate.
You can even refer friends and that would help you earn an Amazon gift card. If you refer 5 of your friends, you get a $5 Amazon gift card instantly which you can cash out.
Things I like about the app
1. It is really easy to use and get started with the app.
2. You do not need to do anything extra, all you have to do is open the app in the background while you go out for a walk.
3. You can accumulate those points in a few months and once you have enough of them in your account, you can even cash out.
4. It is a nice way to earn some extra cash online.
5. You can even exchange your points for some gifts or things that are available on the app. The products are mostly fitness related so if you are a fitness freak then this is the perfect place.
Things I did not like about the app
1. The earning potential is really low. Considering you are doing nothing extra, it is still good enough but not enough money to be dependent on.
2. It is limited to a few countries.
3. It will take quite sometime before can accumulate enough Sweatcoins that you are able to cash out.
Would I recommend this website?
Yes, Sweatcoins is a pretty decent app that can help you earn some extra money while you walk. You basically have to do nothing except keeping the app open int he background while you go on a walk so that it can count your steps.
You even have a battery saver mode so that you can reserve your battery charge. The app is decent and you do get paid once you have enough coins un your account.
It is a decent way to earn income part-time and if you are someone who goes out for a walk every evening. The more you walk, the more you earn.
Sweatcoins is a pretty decent app for someone who wants to earn money by just walking. The app counts the steps that you have taken in a day and accordingly, you get points in your account.
In a way, this app can help you stay healthy as it would motivate you to walk more so that you have more Sweatcoins in your account.
From, the money point of view, it might not be an ideal way to make a full-time income online.