Affiliate Millionaire Club is a program where you apparently learn how to make million dollars from affiliate websites.
In this review, we would discuss if this is possible and if this course really works or if it is just another scam like many other websites out there.
The sales video of this program was very relatable and the story was kind of convincing but if you are really thinking about making money from this program then you should read the review before investing your time and money.
Name: Affiliate Millionaire Club
Website URL: www.affiliatemillionaireclub.com
What is Affiliate Millionaire Club?
Affiliate Millionaire Club is a program where you can easily find some done for you websites that according to the owner instantly starts making money for you.
The entire sales video is about how the owner helped his friend make money online from the very first day that his friend joined the program.
Apparently, all Mo(Owner) did was create a new website to promote a product. After investing very little time, his friend started making money online within no time.
The owner also shows an affiliate account making money that he is going to hand over to you once you buy the program.
This was a little too much though, an affiliate account that is already making you money even before you join the program.
I mean if it is making so much money why doesn’t the owner keep the account to himself, why would anyone sell it to another person for just $47?
To answer this question, the owner further says that he makes money when you make money. It’s been a while since I have heard such B.S. on the internet.
Well, in my defense I have been reviewing survey websites a lot these days and promises are usually sold on such training programs where they claim you can make hundreds of dollars from Day 1.
Overall, the gist of the sales video is that you need to invest very little time to almost no time at all to start making money online.
You are just going to pay them the fee and once you buy the program, you are going to pick up a niche and would be handed over a done for you website that is already making money.
All of this sounds amazing and tempting but can you really make money online this way or is it all a scam where you are promised everything but in reality, you make zero money.
The next section would help you decide better if this program is worth your time or not!
Pros of this program
1. The sales video is pretty clear about what you would get inside. It is not a detailed explanation but they explain a lot more in comparison to the other make money online courses.
2. You have a 60-day money back guarantee which means if you are not happy with the training and if it was not upto your expectations then you can
3. They talk about making moeny from affiliate marketing which is a legit way to make money online. The fact that they are clear about how the websites would be making money is a good sign.
Cons of this Program
1. Bank Balance Screenshots- Yes, you are shown screenshots of the bank balance of the owner, this is very typical of all the get rich quick schemes and honestly, any scam course you pick up is going to have these screenshots.
The beginning of the sales video has so many bank balance screenshots, it is more like the owner wants to sell you dreams rather than the actual course.
2. Your account is already making money- There is a moment in the sales video where the owner shows you an account saying it is yours and how it is already making you money while you watch the sales video.
This is the most ridiculous thing, I mean if the account is already making money, he should keep it and not sell it for just $47.
He could make more money by just repeating this process, however, he makes sure to mention that you are the “Special One” who got the invite to his course and hence he would give it away for just $47.
All in all, it is fake and you would realize it once you join the program.
3. Reading a testimonial from MsWord- The owner mentions that someone sent him an email on how the system changed his life and now he makes money every day.
However, he later reads the email from MsWord which is hilarious.
4. Everyone would be doing this- If making money online was this easy then everyone would be doing this and no one would want to work their basic 9 to 5 jobs.
Everyone would love to have an account make them hundreds of dollars a day while they sit on the couch and watch some TV.
Making money online takes as much as effort as any job and it is definitely not as easy as it is shown inside this course.
5. Fake testimonials- Well, the testimonials just looked fake but when I hopped onto Fiverr to see if they hired someone from the website, I was not shocked at the results-
6. Done For You Websites- Basically, the training inside is going to give you some ‘Done for You’ website which would instantly start making you money online once you buy the program.
In reality, there is no such thing as a ‘Done for You’ website, You need to invest your time and energy in creating your website that can make you moeny online and this takes time, effort and the right skills.
You get some very basic training inside the program which is contradictory to what the owner says- You don’t need to do anything at all and the websites would keep on making money for you.
7. Getting traffic- If you are planning on making sales from a website, I wonder how would Mo rank the website so fast in order to get sales.
You need traffic on the website to make any sales and the method with which he gets traffic to his website is a little questionable.
If you go for the organic traffic that converts, you have to be good in SEO and it can take a few months for your content to be ranked.
However, Mo claims that you would instantly start making money online which means the traffic has to be huge so the only way left is paying for the traffic.
Would I recommend this website to anyone?
No. You can become a millionaire with affiliate marketing but this is just not the right course that would teach you how to do so.
The entire sales page tries to sell you dreams rather than the course itself. It is a very typical make money online course that tries to lure you by showing bank account screenshots.
The training videos in the course are nothing out of the box and you can easily find a lot of valuable information on email marketing in IM blogs and YouTube videos for free.
There are many training out there that would help you make money online from scratch with really low investments and if you are interested in it you should check out our #1 Recommendation.
Affiliate Millionaire Club might not be the way to go if you want to make money online as a beginner. You are going to get confused and the whole thing might just end up not making you any money.
Making money online is work and you cannot just make a thousand dollars in a week. It does take some time and honestly, most of the people I know started making money online on the 3-month mark.
If you are serious about making money online then you should definitely read more on my journey as I started out as a complete beginner and now make a full-time income on my laptop.
I went through a lot of scam programs before I actually started making any money online.
It is pretty difficult to believe that you can make a full-time income if you look at these programs that do not help you make a consistent income online.
If you are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.
If you have any questions or experiences with the Affiliate Millionaire Club then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!