YouGov Surveys is a part-time income opportunity for someone who is looking to make money in their free time by filling up surveys.
If you are interested in joining this website and making money online then you have to read this review where we would be discussing if this website is a good income opportunity or not!
There are quite a few survey websites out there and not all of them are legit so let’s review the YouGov Surveys and find out if it is a scam or a legit survey opportunity.
Website URL: www.yougov.com
Price: FREE to join
What is YouGov?
YouGov is a survey website where you are going to get paid for sharing your views and opinions in the surveys. The survey topics can range anywhere from book to politics and it can be 5-15 minutes long.
The maximum length of a survey is 20 minutes and you are not going to get a survey that is longer than that. The surveys can fetch you 300-500 points and if you do not qualify(which is rarely the case) you still get some points for trying.
The surveys are pretty frequent with the YouGov website, however, it does depend a lot on your location.
Most of the users are satisfied with the number of surveys that are being sent their way so if you are anywhere from the US or the UK then you would end up getting around 4-7 surveys sent per week which is not bad.
The website boasts around 4 million survey takers and the surveys that you take would be used to help companies make better decisions in sales and marketing of the product.
Overall, the website does seem like a decent money making opportunity, however, we would get into more details about the site in the next section.
Pros of joining the website
1. The website is FREE to join. It is pretty easy to join the website and once you have completed confirming your email address, you can get started with taking surveys that would be sent your way.
2. The first survey you get has a reward of 2000 points which is like a bonus survey and helps you reach the threshold faster.
3. The minimum money you need to have in your account is $15 to cash out which is equivalent to 35,000 points.
4. YouGov also enables you to see what the answers in the surveys are used for and you can see this when they send you a newsletter with all the links where their surveys have been quoted.
5. They send surveys frequently and it is relatively more in comparison to most of the survey websites.
6. They do pay via Paypal and gift cards so you can get paid in cash as well.
7. You can earn rewards by referring your friends as well. Once your friend has joined and completed 3 surveys you would get 4,000 points credited to your account.
8. You can download the YouGov app on your iOS or Android devices and take up surveys on the go. This way you can make money whenever you are free.
9. The website is available worldwide making it open to a larger group of people and not limiting the eligibility to a few selected countries.
Cons of the website
1. Some people have complained about receiving late payments which can be frustrating.
This is one of the common complaints of most of the survey websites hence you should be aware that this can be the case with the YouGov website as well.
2. The website does not have good customer service and many members have not been able to get their problems solved even after sending emails repeatedly to them.
Would I recommend this website to anyone?
If you are looking for some part-time income then you can give this site a try. It is FREE to join and you can make a few extra bucks every year by being a part of the website.
The fact that the earning potential is so minimal makes me want to say skip this website and try another one. There are plenty of other survey sites that are much better than this one.
One of the most irritating parts about survey websites is that you are investing a lot of your time in them and you only get paid $1 or so for 20 minutes of your time.
This makes me stay away from them and if you too want to make more money or a consistent full-time income online then you can invest your time and energy in legit courses that help you make some real money online.
YouGov is a legit survey site but the fact that the frequency of the surveys sent is really low results in very lower money-making potential.
Even if you end up earning anything from the website it would be a part-time income and not a full time sustained income.
I went through a lot of such programs before I actually started making any money online. It is pretty difficult to believe that you can make a full-time income if you look at these programs that do not help you make a consistent income.
If you are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.
If you have any questions or experiences in with the YouGov then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!