Level Rewards is a make money online site where you are going to make money by referring people. This program is more confusing than the others so if you want to know how to make money from it then read the complete review.
Name: Level Rewards
Website URL: www.levelrewards.com
Price to join: FREE
How does Level Rewards Work?
Level Rewards is a program where you are paid for referring people to the people. Whenever you refer people and they complete a set of offers in the program, you are paid a commission which can range from $5-$15 depending on your level.
This is a nice strategy used by the company to market itself, however, when you look at it from the earning point of view, it seems difficult to make a consistent income with a program like this.
They do have a training inside on how to promote them and everything but you definitely need a page that is getting some organic traffic if you want to promote something like this and getting organic traffic definitely takes some time. Overall, I could say it is not a make some quick cash online program but you have to put effort to make referrals.
More about the Program
Making money with Level up is not as easy as you thought it would be. Usually, referral money is paid once a new member signs up from your link, however, in Level Rewards, you have to Level Up to Level 1 if you want to receive any commissions.
The higher the level you are, the more you get paid in terms of commissions from other members.
You get paid $5 for every level up by the member you refer. If you are on Level 2 then you will be paid $5 when your referral is Level 1 and $10 when the referral level ups to Level 2.
If you are still on Level 1 and your referral is on Level 2 then you would not be able to earn the $10 commission until you are on Level 2 yourself.
As they are 10 levels in total, you can earn $50 per commission which is a good amount but you definitely have to put in a lot of work to get all those referrals and complete every offer in order to Level up yourself.
Getting referral might seem easy but trust me that is a herculean task. Not everyone is going to join the program and you want to get people who are genuinely interested in making money online through Level Rewards so getting some organic traffic is going to need more training than what we found inside the Level Rewards membership.
You need to complete a few offers inside Level Rewards in order to move up the Levels and in some places you might have to give your credit card details. Now they do have offers with a 7 day trial period but it is just annoying for me to give my credit card details at such places when I don’t want to.
You do not have any alternative and hence I tried to stay away from the program. Giving your card details when you do not want to did not look like a good idea to me.
Pros of joining the level Rewards
1. Its free to join. So, you do not need to pay anything to earn from this program.
2. You can earn up to $50 per referral which is a pretty good amount considering what other programs usually pay.
3. You can get paid via PayPal hence the transfers are pretty quick. They actually pay their members which means they are legit and do not scam their members by making them work and not paying them in the end.
4. You do get the training and some marketing materials that you can use in order to get referrals.
Cons of the program
1. It is limited to a few countries. So, if you are not from the US, UK or Canada then you should definitely check out our #1 Recommendation to make money online.
2. You have to complete a few offers by giving the credit card details which is not something I want to do on a regular basis. There is no turn around sometimes and you have to do the offers with your card details.
3. There is no About Me page which is disturbing. You basically know nothing about this company and you are trusting them with your details. This was a red flag to me and I would say it would be better to check out other alternatives to this program.
4. You are forced to Level Up if you want to make higher commissions. This means you ahve to complete more offers. Completing more offers means submitting your credit card details to more number of sites. This seemed pretty risky to me as I don’t think I want to give my card details to someone and buy something that I do not need.
Is this program a scam? Well, I don’t think it is a scam as they pay their members and have their own FB page as well. However, it may not be an ideal place you want to invest your time and energy.
You might want to look at other places where it is more secure and you are not asked to buy something that you do not need. The program would take a long time for you to make any significant amount and marketing it is going to be very difficult without any basic training.
If you are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.
If you have any questions or experiences in with the Level Rewards Website then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!