Product: My Mobile Money Pages
Owner: Andrew Davidson
Price: $39.95 as you navigate the price decreases to $29.95
What is My mobile money pages about?
My mobile money pages are one of the online money making programs by Andrew Davidson where he claims that you can instantly make money online without working a lot. He even guarantees you that you will be able to make around $500 in your first month through his system.
In this program, you basically get a ready made affiliate site for yourself and all you need to do is get started with the system and in no time you could be making some serious cash online, too good to be true, isn’t it?
My Personal Opinion
1. My mobile money pages claim that all you need to do is set up a ready made site that they offer which is already made ready to use with all the features added.
All you need to do is buy their system and get started with one of the niches, however, there are a lot of things this site does not tell you like where are they getting the content from and how does the entire process work?
2. There was another program which had one of the claims similar to this one and that said, ‘why to teach you how to make money online when we could give you the system which is already making money’, this program reminds me of that saying since all you can see everywhere is the half truth.
Well, for starters how would I know to the maintain the make money online system if you never tell me how it works, huh. I miss the days when people invested common sense in their sales page.
3. The program clearly states that you do not need to have a website and everything is already done but the first thing you do as soon as you purchase the system is registered for a domain which really makes no sense. I mean you are actually building a website and starting out from the basics.
I think the owner of the program needs to be clear on what he wants to teach and what he puts on the sales page for his visitors. Usually, it is recommended that you put information that is relevant to your product on the sales page but that is none of my business(Comment if you get the Kermit meme, LOL).
4. I’m sick of products that do not explain CLEARLY how they intend to implement their money making strategies and how it would help me make a full-time income.
They cleverly keep beating around the bush and never actually spoke or discussed the method on how they want to help their visitors make money online. It is clear from the sales page that the information given is just beating around the bush with all the fake promises.
5. Another interesting point which made me cringe is the picture of the yacht and Andrew promising that you could have one too in a year if you followed his techniques. Well, I don’t really don’t care if he has a yacht or not until he explains the process of how he makes money clearly it really does not make any sense to buy his product.
For all you know that could be a random picture from Google images and has been posted on the site. Why doesn’t he show his face in the website sales page, at least he could have been there while they are taking photographs of his yacht or maybe he was the only one on it so he decided to take the pictures himself(makes no sense, definitely a picture from stock images).
6. I have nothing against the program but it is simply annoying how Andrew thinks he could convince people into buying his product that will never work. If it did work then everyone would get the product and have a yacht by the end of a year like he promises.
7. The only positive about the whole program is the money back guarantee because that is the only feature of the sales page that is going to useful if you buy the product. Nothing else.
8. The program would be really difficult for a beginner to understand(there is nothing to really understand but just a realization that it is a scam). You might want to stay away from the program if you are a beginner and in the case, you have had some experience in the field of IM then you would know that it is a SCAM right away.
‘My Mobile Money pages’ is yet another SCAM and I highly advise that you do not invest in this program. There are quite a few legit programs out there that can help you make money online and yes, it is possible to make money but it does require effort from your side.
Once you have put in the hard work, you can easily create a money making system on autopilot. You could make money through affiliate marketing and that is the way I make money online. I have tried various ways to make money online and have constantly failed in creating a full-time income. However, affiliate marketing is one for the best ways that you can create a full-time income.
The right training and tools can help you make more than $500 per day but yes, that will take time and constant effort. The training I opted for was Wealthy Affiliate and it has been the best I have come across so far. If you are interested in making a full-time online income then do check out my review of the best online training and the best part about it is that you can get started for $0.
Yes, you have a free trial membership. So, do check that out and let me know how you like it, you can text me anytime inside WA for personal experiences and opinions and I would be happy to help.
If you have any further questions or queries leave them in the comment box below and I would try to reply back to you ASAP.
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on Social Media!