MyPoints is one of the best cashback(well not exactly cashback but it does reverts back points that can be redeemed as cash later on) websites that we have out there. MyPoints will help you save money while you are out online shopping, it is pretty similar to Swagbucks.
So basically you are shopping like you normally would and are saving some money. Apart from this, you can even take up surveys and make money from MyPoints.
Basically, MyPoints is one of the best surveys websites that I would recommend and if you want to know more on this then keep on reading the review where you would get all the details.
Website URL: www.mypoints.com
Price: FREE to join
Getting Started with MyPoints
Starting with the website is pretty easy as the entire sign up process is pretty simple, all you have to do is enter an email address and then fill up some basic details and get started.
The entire registration process of the website was pretty easy. The website has some pretty interesting opportunities to get some points in your account.
You can take up surveys, get some points while shopping, playing games, watching videos, etc. Basically, there are a ton of ways that you can make money while you are at the browsing Mypoints website and everything you do will earn you some extra points which in turn you can redeem as cash.
Different ways in which you can make money from MyPoints!
1. Online Surveys- You can take online surveys as well in the case you want to make some extra points on the website. This way you can make some extra side income. The payouts on each survey are not that great but it would accumulate over time.
2. Referrals- You can even refer a friend and then make money from MyPoints. Each referral will make you earn somewhere around 25 points.
3. Games- You can earn money by playing games on this website as well. You can easily earn around 10-15 points while playing games on the website. This was something pretty cool, as I could easily rake some points in my free time instead of playing games and earning nothing.
4. Videos- You can make money by even watching videos. Every time you watch a video you get a point credited to your account. This is better than actually watching a video and not making anything.
I know one point might feel like nothing but over time this is definitely going to accumulate.
5. Printing Coupons- You even get points for printing coupons. Every time you print a coupon, you get at least 10 points credited to your account. So, every time you print a coupon to redeem you are getting points in your account.
6. Shopping- You can shop as you normally would and you are eligible for cashback and various other offers with this website. You have some interesting offers as soon as you join where you can get around 1700 points credited to your account.
As said there are many ways you can earn money from MyPoints website, isn’t it too good to be true? Continue reading the Pros and Cons of the website.
1. Free to join
2. Mulitple ways to earn points and make money.
3. You can cash out via Paypal or even choose Amazon gift cards. The minimum for Amazon Gift Cards is $5 which is around 700 points.
1. The website pays really less, it does pay in points but the cash equivalent to that is really less. So, you need to wait for the points to get accumulated in order to cash out and trust me that takes a really long time.
2. This is not a source for full-time income. You can barely make something considerable every month if you are looking for a way to make full-time income then check out our #1 Recommendation.
3. Overall, you can make around $10 a month if you use this website in your free time so it is not a waste of time but the time invested vs the money paid equation is something that bothers me.
4. It is limited to a few countries like the U.S. and Cannada.
Would I recommend it to anyone?
YES. MyPoints is a pretty good survey website and if you use it in your free time then you can get some $5 Amazon coupons every month. However, it is not going to make you a full-time income.
If you are looking for some full-time income then you can give Wealthy Affiliate a try. It is FREE to join and you can make a few extra bucks every year by being a part of the website.
The fact that the earning potential is so minimal makes me want to say skip this MyPoints and try some better money-making opportunity. Although if you just want to make some pocket money then you should definitely give this one a try.
You can keep this account on the side but if you ask my opinion I would suggest that it would be better if you invest your time in other money making opportunities.
MyPoints is a pretty good site for someone interested in making a part-time income through surveys and saving money while shopping. On this website, you are getting paid to do something that you would anyway normally do.
I went through a lot of such programs before I actually started making any money online. It is pretty difficult to believe that you can make a full-time income if you look at these programs that do not help you make a consistent income.
If you are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey Here.
If you have any questions or experiences in with the MyPoints then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!