What if you could earn money without selling any product or any service. What if you could make a passive stream of income without investing any money into it. Sound great, right.
Well, there’s a new website in town that offers just this – Prosperity Income Network.
There are so many similar websites that have a similar theme and most of them end up being an MLM website that is a waste of time and money.
MLM websites just suck money from their users and people never make any money back. This is one of the reasons I strongly believe that one should stay away from such programs.
In this review, we would discuss everything about the program and see if it is a waste of time or if you can really make some money with it.
If you are serious about making money with this system then do read the complete review before investing your time and energy-
What Is Prosperity Income Network?
Prosperity Income Network is an MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) website that runs mainly on a multi-level referral system. It is a relatively new website that was registered in 2019.
The website claims that users on the website can make thousands of dollars each month, without actually selling any service or product directly.
Even though it is a paid platform to subscribe to the website, the subscribers also get an entire set of video lessons that teach the viewers different technique of Multi-Level Marketing, and ways to make money online.
The Compensation Plan
Prosperity Income Network has a very unique compensation plan. Firstly, to get access to the website, users are required to pay a subscribing amount.
This can range from $597 to $25,997 depending on the tier you choose. The tiers are divided in the following manner –
1. Starter – $597
2. Deluxe – $2,197
3. Premium – $3,297
4. Master – $6,497
5. Diamond Elite – $12,697
6. Executive Elite – $25,997
Based on the subscription, users can earn a different amount from their affiliates. The breakup is as follows –
1. recruit a Starter tier affiliate and earn $350
2. recruit a Deluxe tier affiliate and earn $1,400
3. recruit a Premium tier affiliate and earn $2,450
4. recruit a Master tier affiliate and earn $4,200
5. recruit a Diamond Elite tier affiliate and earn $8,400
6. recruit an Executive Elite tier affiliate and earn $20,000
However, there is a catch using this service. The users can only earn an amount to a limit of tier that they are subscribed to.
So for example, if a user is subscribed to a Premium Package for $3,297, the maximum that the user can earn from each referral is $2,450.
If that user refers a new member that buys an Executive Elite tier subscription costing $25,997, even then the user will end up earning $2,450 and not $20,000.
This restriction can hamper your earnings substantially. However, if you subscribe to the Executive Elite tier, this problem can be overcome.
Prosperity Income Network promises to pay the users 70% – 80% on every sale, that doesn’t require any sale on the part of the user. You just need to invest some amount to start using the marketing platform, and after that spread the word.
The more people you refer, the more you earn. And by earnings, we mean hundreds of thousands of dollars and not just a few bucks.
1. The website has a very robust referral system with opportunities to earn up to $20,000 from a single referral.
2. The website doesn’t require users to sell anything directly.
3. 70% – 80% of the sale amount is shared with the referral.
1. The website has a barrier to entry in terms of the cost associated. Even the cheapest subscription costs more than $500 to join which is pretty steep.
2. The website is relatively new, launched in 2019 only. It is risky to invest money in a new service and you never know when they would shut down and run away with everyone’s money.
3. The tier that a user is subscribed to is the maximum amount he can earn, irrespective of the tier chosen by the referral. So basically you need to spend more money if you want to earn more.
4. The program is a typical MLM scam and you are just going to sell memberships to people with the promise that if they do the same they would be able to make money online. There is nothing of value that you are getting while investing so much money in the membership.
Would I recommend this website?
No. The program is a typical MLM scam where you need to invest a lot of money so that you can make money through commissions.
If the program had something worth the money to offer its consumers in return then it makes sense else you are just paying to get the access to promote the program.