Quick Thought is an interesting website where you are going to get paid to take surveys and even for mystery shopping.
The activities on this app are better than many others out there and if you want to know more about it then keep reading the review below!
Name: Quick Thoughts App
Website URL: www.quickthoughtsapp.com
Price: FREE to download and join
How to get started with Quick Thoughts?
It’s pretty to get started with this app as all you need to do is download it and sign up. Once you are done signing up, they would send surveys your way which you can complete in order to make some money from this app.
Apart from surveys, they can even send some assignments or offers your way in which you can choose to do if you want to make more money. The app pays you in Amazon Gift cards, so you are not exactly getting paid in cash for the app.
So, if you want something that will help you make some real cash online then you might have to look into other ways of making money online. You can check out how I got started with making money online as well and get started for FREE.
Pros of using the App
1. The app is FREE to join and you can easily get started with making some money on the first day.
2. The frequency of surveys that are being sent your way is high so you would get a lot of opportunities to make some money online.
3. They even send you some shopping tasks where you have to click a picture of a product and send. They, in turn, pay you according to your task so you get to do more than just filling up surveys.
There are other assignments as well as sharing your experience with a local store and filling up an in-store poll, all these activities can help you make money with this app.
4. You get paid pretty quick once you reach the threshold of $10.
Cons of using the App
1. You are paid in Amazon Gift cards so if you want to earn some cash then this is not the ideal website.
2. They do block payments when a huge amount has accumulated in your account. So you should cash out at lower values itself in order to avoid such issues.
3. The surveys pay in pennies. You usually get paid up to $3 for filling up a survey which can be about 20-30 minutes long.
Would I recommend Survey Savvy to anyone?
If you are looking for some part-time income then you can give this site a try. It is FREE to join and you can make a few extra bucks every year by downloading the app.
The fact that the earning potential is so minimal makes me want to say skip this website and try another one. There are plenty of other survey sites that are much better than this one.
If you want to just keep this account on the side then you are welcome to do so but if you ask my opinion I would suggest that it would be better if you invest your time in other money making opportunities.
Quick thoughts app is a legit but the fact that the frequency of the surveys sent is really low results in very lower money-making potential.
Even if you end up earning anything from the website it would be a part-time income and not a full time sustained income.
I went through a lot of such programs before I actually started making any money online. It is pretty difficult to believe that you can make a full-time income if you look at these programs that do not help you make a consistent income.
If you are looking for ways to make a full-time income online with low or little investments then you can start the way I began my online career. It involves no inventory and all you need is a domain and hosting to get started.
You can get started for FREE as well and you would even receive my one on one coaching and personal expertise on how I made a full-time income from my website.
The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.
If you have any questions or experiences in with the Quick Thoughts then leave them in the comments section!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!