Have you ever cringed after watching an Internet Marketing product video? DO you have the time? I don’t care if your answer is yes or no because you have to watch the sales video on the website of Super Sales Machine, LOL. This is one of those programs where you look at the sales page and be like Wow! Someone’s worked hard to sell this scam.
There might be a few of you who would disagree with me so without any further ado, let’s get into the detailed review of the super sales Machine.
Name: Super Sales Machine
Owner: Aaron Dankes
What is Super Sales Machine about?
Super Sales Machine is an IM program where Aaron teaches you how to make money online by selling products without any work being done from your side. According to the method, all you need to do is get some traffic to the site which is being set up by Aaron and his team for you so that you could start making a couple of sales right away.
Aaron even says a bit about e-mail marketing and how he has a list ready fro you and all you need to do is send promotional emails(emails that would have your product links in them) to that list and soon you would see some conversions. Since you are selling the products, you make 100 percent commissions and most of the work is done by the Aaron and his team.
This sounds more like a program where you are going to make money within a couple of days. The program can make anyone rich(according to Aaron) and you need to do very little work in order to make the kind of money which can be seen in the screenshots on the sales page of the site.
My Personal Opinion
1. Aaron never mentions from where you are getting the traffic to this ready made website. He clearly does not even mention if this traffic is being sent to a website or somewhere else. It is pretty confusing on what he is trying to tell people.
2.The way Aaron emphasizes on using traffic is like getting traffic is the easiest part of IM when it is not! Internet marketers who make legit money online take months to get some considerable amount of traffic on their websites.
3. Even if you are planning on having a paid traffic, it would not be able to convert since paid traffic does not get targeted audience and having people receive your offers who are in no way interested in your niche(the niche your product caters to) is going to be a waste of your time since they are not going to make a purchase.
4. He talks about selling products and tells that you keep the entire money you made on the sale claiming it is better than affiliate marketing but he never mentioned what kind of products will you be selling and what are these products about. The lack of transparency in any program makes it look more like a scam than anything else.
5. In no way, I have any personal grudge against Aaron or the program but if all this was so easy to implement and make money then everyone would be making money online and no one would care to go to their 9 to 5 jobs. It is baffling how he says you can make money in just a couple of days which is very difficult for a newbie.
6. Aaron says that information overload can be a problem but the real problem here is that he gives literally no information that you can use to make some real money online. I mean he keeps bullsh**ing on the entire sales page and gives half information to people with the intention of confusing them so that they would end up buying his useless machine.
6. Aaron says that he would do everything for you and set up a site which would generate you thousands of dollars in a few days. Well, if this really worked then why would be selling this system to people for $100? It really makes no sense and trying to convince people to buy this program requires another level of talent.
7. It starts to get you when you scroll down the sales page and see all the crap advertisement and all the training which according to him is worth a lot and he is ready to give that away in only $97. It looks like a scam and it definitely is not going to work since there are many programs out there that promise the same things and later you find out that you are never going to make money online through this particular technique(well, if these IM gurus ever had one, LOL)
8. However, I did reach the testimonials and decided to check out a few links which were given by the people who are apparently successful using these methods and all I found out was a website with the name and title and a sample page saying ‘Hello World’. If this does not give you a red signal then I do not know what will. It is definitely a scam and you can yourself check out the links of the sites given by the members.
The Program is a SCAM and I really do not think anyone can make money online using it. The program will not help anyone who is starting out online and wants to make some legit money. The entire program sounds like a useless way to spend your money since it does not provide the right training and tools that are required for anyone to set up a successful online business.
If you want to make money the way I do then you should try affiliate marketing and my #1 Training recommendation. I started out as a complete newbie and had zero knowledge about affiliate marketing and how it worked. The training I followed is a really detailed which would help you start online and has an affordable monthly membership of $47. It does have a lot of features so paying the monthly fees really seems worth it, however for more on my online journey read the about me page.
The reason I recommend WA is because not only have I tried and tested it but it has worked for many other people who have started their online journey through WA and have made money online. It is really incredible to see people who knew nothing about affiliate marketing to start making a thousand dollars per month.
However, for more info, you should check out the Wealthy Affiliate University Review and in the case you have any questions, leave the comment section below and I would be happy to help!