Website – https://superlifeworld.com/
If you are interested in making money online then you might have come across SuperLife World which is one of the websites that sells you products in bulk so that you can sell it to others and make a profit.
In this review, we are going to discuss if this business model is profitable in any way.
It is a dream for many to have their own e-commerce store or some sort of online business. Although, there are some people who are successful in creating their own website, and run a successful e-business, many of them fail.
A major issue that these users face is deciding on what products to sell, and from where to source them from. Well, this problem has been identified and solved by SuperLife World.
If you have been interested in this platform then make sure that you read the entire review till the end.
What Is SuperLife World?
For starters, SuperLife World is like any other eCommerce store selling nutritional supplements on its website. But on closer inspection, one understands that it is actually a platform that equips others to sell their products and earn a living in return.
Based in Malaysia, the company was founded in 2017. Since then, the company has concentrated on just three different products, all being nutritional supplements.
However, the company has evolved as an MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) platform. This allows its users to introduce others to the website, and earn a commission every time they become a member.
How Does It Work?
In order to start selling the products, and earn money, users are first required to register on the website. After registering, the users are required to sign up as a distributor, in order to get access to the products offered by the company.
To become a distributor, users need to subscribe to one of the four paid plans offered by the company. These membership packages are as follows –
- Starter Pack – $65 (1 box of SuperLife products)
- Star Pack – $125 (2 boxes of SuperLife products)
- Supreme Pack – $480 (8 boxes of SuperLife products)
- Super Pack – $1170 (20 boxes of SuperLife products)
After choosing one of the packs, users are then required to promote these products. The more they sell, the more they earn.
Apart from this, users can also earn through their affiliate networks. Whenever a referral joins and becomes a paid member on the platform, the user earns a certain commission. These earnings can then be withdrawn as per the user’s wish.
The Affiliate Ranks
Like most MLM networks out there, SuperLife World also follows a tier-based affiliate network system. They have four different tiers that have been divided as under –
- Starter Member – Earnings of $12.50 for recruiting a starter member, $15 for a star member, $30 for a supreme member, and $40 for a super member.
- Star Member – Earnings of $15 for recruiting a starter member, $30 for a star member, $60 for a supreme member, and $80 for a super member.
- Supreme Member – Earnings of $15 for recruiting a starter member, $30 for a star member, $140 for a supreme member, and $160 for a super member.
- Super Member – Earnings of $15 for recruiting a starter member, $30 for a star member, $140 for a supreme member, and $350 for a super member.
1. The website operates in an evergreen niche – health & nutrition. The type of products offered by the website is in high demand throughout the year.
2. The products offered are of high quality and organically tested.
3. Apart from just selling the products, users can also earn by referring others. This makes it easier to earn some quick bucks.
4. The affiliate ranks are well divided, offering greater flexibility.
1. Using the platform is not free, and requires you to become a distributor. A minimum investment of $65 is mandatory to get started.
2. The website focuses more on recruiting others, rather than selling the products.
Would I recommend this website?
No. The website reminds me of MLM websites who encourage you to buy products from them so that you can sell them to others.
Usually, such programs have useless products and expect you to buy them so that you would shoulder the weight of marketing and selling them.
Since the products are not that famous I don’t think it is a good idea to make money from this opportunity. It is like you are going to be distributing the products. However, something that is annoying is that you are going to sell products that not many are going to be interested in.
Also, the program is very interested in people selling the membership of the program rather than the products because let’s face it no one is going to buy something from a brand they have never heard of.
In case, you are thinking of selling the membership then the whole point gets to what do people get in return when they buy the membership?
The opportunity to make more money? The whole thing is just like an endless cycle where people are expected to promote the website in exchange for money.
I really do not see the point when you have to spend money on a website just so that you can make money from it. The whole opportunity seems like a waste of time and energy.
Surperlife World is not the ideal website for beginners who want to get started with making money online. MLM is just another name for a scam and whenever you see that a company is employing an MM strategy to promote its products then that is your cue to run.
Run fast and Run far. There are so many better programs out there that can actually help you make money online without the need for you to invest a ton lot of money.
Affiliate programs are FREE to join most of the times and you do not have to pay money to promote a product or a program. So, the fact that these guys are asking you money is something really dodgy and you may want to think about it before joining this program.