ArbiCash is another Internet Marketing product that claims to help you make money online. It is one of the make a quick buck programs(that is what it looks like) where you are asked to invest your money and faith in promise of high returns from the program. They do tell that it would help you make lots of money but does it really work?
Product Name: ArbiCash
Owner: Jeff Hunt, Eric Holmlund, and Paul Counts.
What is ArbiCash?
ArbiCash is a make money online product that claims that you could easily make money online through native ads. In this program, the owner claims that it is one of the “top secret ” methods of making money online and that all the internet marketers have been making money through this secret method all this while.
The entire system is based on making money through advertising some ads on a site and getting cheap traffic directed to another site where you would place more ads and when someone clicks on those ads, you would make money online. This is more about making money through ads which is a way of monetizing a website.
My personal Opinion
1. The ArbiCash system is really suspicious because they never really explain how you are going to get your sponsored ads on huge sites like Forbes, Yahoo, CNN, etc. They really do not explain the process but have just injected a dream in the minds of the people who visit their page that it is possible to do so.
2. If you are going to have your sponsored ads on any website, you need to pay that site for it and it isn’t as easy as it sounds. People spend a lot of money on ads and it is really not a piece of cake for a beginner to try and make some money from it. Yes, you can get lucky once but I highly doubt that all of your ad campaigns would be successful without the knowledge of basic Internet marketing techniques.
3. The ArbiCash system is not transparent. They do not clearly explain the process and as an experienced Internet marketer, it was some work for me to understand what they were getting into.
If I came across this site when I was a beginner I would not have understood their process and thought that the method really works because of their well advertised half truth and immediately bought the product only to find out later that the system is a scam and I just lost money online instead of making any money.
4. In the money making process described by ArbiCash, you are going to send traffic from the sponsored ads to another site which would contain very little content and have some native ads. Now, this method has several flaws-
- The traffic generated by people clicking on ads is low quality since they are not targeted and hence you would not know what your audience is interested in.
- When they visit your site, there are high chances that they are going to navigate away from your site since you have little content or low-quality content.
- If they click on the ads of the page then you just get paid in pennies per ad and in order to make a full-time income you need a lot of traffic on your site which should be in millions. So the Arbicash system is not as fancy as it looks.
It is not shocking that the founders take no time in explaining the process because if they did then everyone would realize that this is never going to work and is a waste of time and money.
Whenever a website gives you half truth then you should realize that there is something suspicious about the site and it is really not worth your time.
5. Oh yes, another important thing that they forget to tell you, the sponsored ads do require an investment in terms of money. It incorporates the PPC technique where you are paying for every click and in turn expect a conversion.
Usually such campaign requires some hit and trial method before you get well acquainted with the right keywords that are making the money flow but in this case, since you do not know your target audience it is going to be a really long process of hit and trail.
6. One of the hilarious claims on the sales page is that there are others selling the system for $3000, well they knew it very well that no one is buying that system and that is the reason these guys thought of scamming people for less, LOL.
7. Investing money in something that is useless such as Arbicash and then again investing a lot of money to make a few pennies makes no sense. I would rather make paper boats of the currency and see it flowing away in the river rather than invest in something as silly as the ArbiCash system.
The Arbicash is not worth your money and is a scam. After looking at this program, I have a new respect for the other scams that at least try to make it look legit on their sales page. If you really want to make money online then you have to invest in legit tools and training.
Affiliate marketing is one of the ways that I make money online and it has turned out to be one of the effective ways to make money online not only for me but for many other people who grew their online businesses into an authoritative one within a few years.
Although it does take some time to establish an online business but it is a legit way and will work for everyone, all you need to do is be consistent and keep moving forward. When I started out I had no knowledge about Internet Marketing and just started out learning and implementing whatever I found in an online training. If you want to know more about how I started making money online then read my review about the #1 Recommendation to start an online business for FREE.
In the case you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section below and I would be happy to help.
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it!