The Lurn Summit is all over the place with its ads and the founder Anik Singhal has definitely put in some work in creating the product. In this review, I would share how I liked the program and if it is going to help you make a full-time income or not!
If you have been thinking of joining the Lurn Summit then do read the complete review in order to understand better what you would be getting inside the training program.
Owner: Anik Singhal
Price: $1 for first 21 days, then $67/month+ $197 upsell which later reduces to $97 when you exit the page
What is the Lurn Summit?
The Lurn Summit is an online training program where you will learn to make money online. The owner Anik Singhal promises that you can easily get started with your first online business in a couple of days and with the training and the information provided inside the Lurn summit you can easily start making money online.
The program is easy to get started with as you have a trial offer of $1 where you get the insider sneak peek of what kind of training you would get from the Lurn Summit. The entire training is quite huge and you have different areas of internet marketing that are being addressed in each of the modules which looks complete from the outside but I had my own likes and dislikes in the program which I would discuss next.
My thoughts on the Lurn Summit
1. There are tons of ads on the Lurn summit and honestly I thought it is worth a try or maybe this might teach me something new and interesting which would help me scale my business but it just ended up like another informational product that promises a lot but at the end of the day provides nothing that can be implemented.
2. The initial part of the training is all about getting into the mindset of being an entrepreneur and I personally felt that there is enough of material on YouTube for it. You do not need to pay money to watch motivational videos, although the videos are good I think handing over the course would be much better.
3. There is a lot of beating around the bush in the course and there is no real meat. If you follow a few good blogs on internet marketing then you would learn a lot more than the training you get inside Lurn Summit. However, I must say that they have other upsells but since they were too expensive and the normal training didn’t offer anything useful, I chucked the idea of taking a further look at the upsells.
4. I really wanted to keep this review short because it really took me a lot of time to go through the material and see if I could find anything useful. The Lurn summit looks pretty neat and nice but I feel they teach you things which are very common and you can easily access on YouTube for free.
5. I was pretty excited to find something interesting when it came to Facebook ads and email marketing section but once I got to it, I received a downloadable pdf file which was nothing but consolidated information that is available on the internet. If you are a beginner then the Lurn summit can easily confuse you into thinking that maybe internet marketing is really difficult and you can never make any money online.
6. As soon as you sign up for the trial period, you are pushed into buying an upsell and once you reject buying it, you are greeted with a video where you are again convinced that if you buy this upsell you can make money much faster.
If you have any experience in internet marketing then you would realize that there is no training that can make you money faster as pieces of training are not magic pills. You need to learn as much as possible an try and implement different methods to see which one works the best for you.
7. Honestly, I expected a lot from the Lurn summit from all the hype around it and was pretty disappointed as it did not meet my expectations. I have to go through boring videos of motivational speeches and then when I came to the real training, I just found some random compilation of information that can be found on the web for FREE.
8. I think I was just disappointed not to find anything useful and have just wasted my time on watching videos that did not give out any useful information.
The Lurn Summit beats around the bush a lot and I wish they just got to the point and started with the training right away. I think Anik is an amazing Internet marketer and he can do more with the training. Having more of useful training and step by step case study would really help understand better rather than beat around the bush for half an hour and then give very basic information in the next half an hour for an hour long video.
9. This training did not meet my expectations and I can say that if I were a newbie I would not join this program. It is confusing and overall does not provide you with any action plan on how to get started. It is very vague and not something I liked.
Well, the Lurn Summit was disappointing and where I expected some good information and case study, I was just met by sad pdf and information that can be available online for FREE. I guess if there was more meat in the training videos then this training would have been ideal for beginners.
However, if you still want to try out the Lurn Summit, you can just get started with $1. This is something I really liked about the training that you can actually go through the material for just $1 and see if the course is right for you or not. The entire training has too many upsells which was a major turn off for me and in the case you are someone like me who wants to start out an online business on a really low budget then you should check out my #1 Recommendation.
You can learn how to make money online the way I did and with my one on one mentorship as well. The training I went through to build successful affiliate websites is free to get started with and the quality if the training is much better as it is more organized and easy to follow. You can read my online journey here.