Whaff Rewards App is an app where you are going to earn rewards for all the simple things that you do online. This could involve completing tasks, watching videos or referring friends to the app.
There are so many similar apps out there and not all of them are legit, so in this review, we would see if the Whaff Rewards App is legit and if it is worth your time.
What is Whaff Rewards?
Whaff Rewards app is like any other rewards app. You need to complete a few tasks in order to make money from this app and this could include completing offers or watching videos.
There are a lot of different activities to choose from when it comes to making money from this app. Getting started with the app is easy as well since all that you have to do is download the app and then you can sign up and start taking up offers.
You have a very low threshold which is $10 and you will be paid via PayPal or through gift cards. Something that I did not like about the app is that you get paid very little for every activity.
I’m pretty sure there are a lot of things that you can do within the app but they pay you like $0.02 or something for every task that you do and it will take you really long to reach the threshold.
You can use this app in your free time but I do not think it is worth it. You can easily find other apps that would pay slightly more as compared to this app.
Before reaching any conclusion, let’s weigh down the pros and cons and see how this app works-
Things I like about the app
1. The app is really easy to use and you can get started with completing tasks, the minute you download the app.
2. You earn points for watching videos as well, which means you would earn points for doing something that you do anyway.
3. The app pays via PayPal and Gift cards.
4. The threshold is $10 which is less in comparison to other websites.
Things I did not like about the app
1. Pay is less. I mean they pay you in pennies for the work that you do, I do not see any point in spending 10-15 minutes and then getting paid like $0.02.
2. It takes really long to reach the threshold. I got fed up halfway and stopped using the app because it seemed impossible to reach the threshold even after a few months.
Would I recommend this app to anyone?
If you have a lot of patience then you might end up liking this app but personally I found this really annoying and not something that I would invest my time into.
The fact that you never reach the threshold because the pay is so less, makes you so annoyed after a certain point that you just want to ditch the app altogether.
If you really want to make money online then there are so many other ways that you can do so and this app is clearly not the way I would suggest.
You could invest your time in building an online business that would help you make s full-time income in the future. I mean it does take work but once you get there, then there is no stopping and you can even earn $10,000 a month.
Whaff Rewards App pays very little and it is one of the major reasons why I would not suggest this app. If you are looking for better apps then you can try the ones from Perk but all of them have very low-income potential.
You cannot be dependent on them for making money online.