Website – https://yesss.cc/
If you have been thinking about making money online then you would have considered the website Yess Capital. In this review, we are going to discuss everything about the website and how you can make money from it.
In this digital world, people have been looking to find new ways to invest their money in. Some look for internet-based startups, some for cryptocurrency, and others for advanced technology-driven businesses.
The entire idea is to invest a small chunk of money today, to get a hefty return in the near future. Yesss Capital is one such company that promises the users to give a fixed and high return on their investments on a daily basis.
But, there are so many similar websites that make such promises so does Yesss Capital actually work or is it just another website that makes fake promises to you. Let’s find out!
What Is Yesss Capital?
Founded in 2015, Yesss Capital is registered in the United Kingdom. While the entire website revolves around the concept of investing, the website offers various investment options to all the users.
The company apart from traditional investing also specializes in forex trading and crypto investments. All these features combined, Yesss Capital stands as a solid option to invest your money, to earn a daily return.
How Does It Work?
To get started with Yesss Capital, you are first required to sign up on the website. It is a simple process, like any other standard website.
However, you will also have an option to provide various payment/withdrawal options including Bitcoin Address, Payeer ID, Litecoin Address, etc.
After you’ve made the account, in the next step, you will be expected to invest a minimum amount of $25 to start investing.
Then you need to select one of the investment plans, ranging from starter to absolute. Each plan differs in the investment amount, the lock-in period, and the ROI.
After this, the company will provide you with the promised ROI, on a daily basis. These earnings can then be withdrawn using the various options.
There is a minimum threshold though, that changes with the payment methods. For example, the minimum withdrawal amount for Payeer is $1, while for Bitcoin it is $5.
Apart from investments, the website also provides an earning opportunity, in the form of referral income. The commission that you earn from each referral varies according to their tier system. They have 8 different tiers, with commissions going up to 18% of the invested amount.
The Investment Plans
The website has a wide variety of investment plans. These have been stated as under –
- Starter – Invest $25+ and earn a 0.8% daily ROI for 555 days.
- Beginner – Invest $110+ and earn a 220% ROI after 120 days.
- Classic – Invest $150+ and earn a 460% ROI after 120 days.
- Classic 2 – Invest $175+ and earn a 397% ROI after 85 days.
- Classic 3 – Invest $200+ and earn a 340% ROI after 60 days.
- Classic 4 – Invest $225+ and earn a 280% ROI after 40 days.
- Classic 5 – Invest $250+ and earn a 250% ROI after 30 days.
- Premium – Invest $300+ and earn a 7777% ROI after 120 days.
- Premium 2 – Invest $350+ and earn a 3777% ROI after 85 days.
- Premium 3 – Invest $400+ and earn a 1777% ROI after 60 days.
- Premium 4 – Invest $450+ and earn an 1111% ROI after 40 days.
- Premium 5 – Invest $500+ and earn a 777% ROI after 20 days.
- Capital – Invest $550+ and earn a 695% ROI after 85 days.
- Capital 2 – Invest $600+ and earn a 580% ROI after 60 days.
- Capital 3 – Invest $650+ and earn a 500% ROI after 40 days.
- Capital 4 – Invest $700+ and earn a 460% ROI after 30 days.
- Capital 5 – Invest $850+ and earn a 380% ROI after 20 days.
- Partner – Invest $950+ and earn a 389% ROI after 17 days.
- Absolute – Invest $1111+ and earn a 402.09% ROI after 17 days.
You can make money from this website by referring people to it. Since the website is an MLM, the referral structure is uni-level and you can get paid from your referrals and the referrals referred by your referrals.
So the people whom you refer are going to be your level 1 referral and the referral whom your referrals refer are going to be Level 2. The list goes on and you get commissions depending on the level of your referral.
- Levels 2 to 4 referrals– 1%
- level 5 referrals– 2%
The commissions that you are paid are not that great and since it is an MLM model, you are just selling membership to your referrals.
1. The website offers plenty of options to earn money, ranging from investments to referral incomes.
2. There are a variety of investment plans, offering a great amount of flexibility.
1. There is a minimum amount of withdrawal threshold that needs to be met, before withdrawing the money.
2. Some popular ways of withdrawals like PayPal and Bank Transfer are missing. This also makes the website less credible.
Would I recommend this website?
No. The website is more like investment fraud and you might want to stay away from such income opportunities. There are so many dodgy websites out there that promise to give you a double of your investment but in reality, they end up taking all your money.
So If you want to make money online then there are legit ways to do so, just selling the membership of a website to others is not something that I would recommend.
It is just wrong to sell the membership of a website without the website offering anything useful in return. So you are just going to sell the website membership with the promise that people can make money when they sell the same website membership to someone else.
The only person who makes profits int his entire thing is the owner of the website. You are just getting back the money that you invested in the website.
You are even needed to invest in a website so that you can make money from it. There are so many red flags that it is best if one avoided the website.
Yesss Capital is a typical investment scam website where you are expected to invest money so that you would get the double or triple of it within a few weeks of investment.
First off, this never happens and secondly, most of the websites that have such promises, usually disappear with the money and never even return the principal value that they took from their clients.
The main focus of such companies is to make money from their MLM program and get as many people as they possibly can to join them.
This way they would get more investments and at the same time, someone would be promoting them for free which means FREE marketing.
The whole MLM scam going on with this website is not something I would recommend to a beginner.
If you really want to make money online then you should